Monday 3 August 2015

Cook Blog Share Week 2 Round Up

Thank you to everyone who linked up with Snap Happy Bakes last week and thank you to Hayley for hosting! There was a delicious variety of meals, soups and of course cakes!

This week it was most definitely the cakes that stole the show. That is why I decided to have a cake themed round up today!

Here are my four favourite cake recipes...


The first delicious cake that I have chosen this week is the Gluten Free Alchemist's - Fudgy Chocolate Birthday Cake! I have recently been cutting out a lot of gluten and this cake looks as amazing as any regular chocolate cake, this is one that will definitely be on my to do list.

I love using coconut oil in both cooking and baking so when I saw that it was in Baking Queen 74's - Chocolate, Almond and Blueberry Cake I was hooked! Not only do I love coconut oil but I love the chocolate, almond and blueberry combination. This sounds like a chocolate cake that is full of flavour.

The next cake that I chose was Petite Raisin's - Strawberry Yogurt Bundt Cake. This cake just has summer written all over it! This cake would be the perfect treat when having a lovely outdoor meal with friends or family.

The last cake that I chose had to be Mummy Mishap's - Big Hero 6 Birthday Cake! As soon as the twins saw me looking at this cake they started shouting "Look mummy, it's Baymax!" I love seeing Jenny's cake creations and this is yet another fantastic cake!

Tomorrow Cook Blog Share is back here at Hijacked By Twins. I will be sharing with you a lovely recipe and cannot wait to see what you have been cooking up!

CookBlogShare

3 comments:

  1. oh wow thank you Kirsty for choosing my cake :) that has made my monday morning much better xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great round up Kirsty! I loved hosting, will hopefully see you all next time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks Kirsty. Just catching up with all the posts and social media after my holiday.
    Sorry it has taken a while for me to visit and thanks so much for featuring my cake. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x