Monday 3 August 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 3rd August 2015

I can't believe July is now over and we are into August! I am amazed by how quickly the weeks and months are flying by!

As I said last week, meal planning is keeping one part of me sane and relaxed during the holidays. It is lovely have at one part of the day nice and organised! I am hoping that we have some better weather next week so that we are not stuck inside as much as last week!

Here are last weeks foodie posts...




Plus I have written about my top tips for eating on holiday along with a new giveaway!

We have made a great, easy start to the week by going out for lunch as the hubby is at home so tonight's meal will be just a snack. This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 3rd August 2015

Monday - Omelette's

As we had lunch out tonight we will be using up some eggs and having omelette's.

Tuesday - Lamb Moussaka

I am getting to the last few bits of meat as my monthly meat delivery is due at the end of the week. When I was looking at what was left I found some lamb mince. I also have a couple of aubergines that need to be used so lamb moussaka is a great meal!

Wednesday - Roast Lemon Chicken

I have got a spatchcock chicken to use so instead of doing a regular roast I thought that I would put some lemon slices under the skin with a little garlic and olive oil. This should give the chicken a lovely citrus taste.

Thursday - Bacon and Eggs Dinner

I haven't cooked a breakfast dinner for a while now. When I found a roast bacon joint the first thing that I thought was bacon and eggs! We will have the bacon joint with, eggs, potatoes, tomatoes, mushrooms and baked beans.

Friday - Fish Night

We have been enjoying Friday Fish Night so it is here to stay, until we get bored of it!

As always I am not planning for Saturday.

mpm different fonts.png


2 comments:

  1. Lovely looking meal plan. Omlettes are perfect for lazy Mondays! Particularly like the sound of the lemon roast too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, nice plan. I particularly like the sound of the moussaka and the spatchcock chicken. Have been meaning to make a moussaka for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x