Monday 24 August 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 24th August 2015

After having a week of eating out and a lot of over indulgence I am looking forward to a healthier week. It has been lovely to be more relaxed with how I have eaten but now I am starting to feel the toll of unhealthy living! So it is time to start looking after my body a bit more! I am going to be cutting down my intake of mass produced bread which has caused a lot of bloating. I am also going to cut out the majority of sugar, but allow myself the odd treat and dairy. I am also going to be getting back onto the Slimming World program. I really have let it slip during the summer holidays!

Last week I shared a couple of recipes that I managed to get scheduled before going away. This is what I shared..

This weeks meal plan is the start to rediscovering the healthier me. This is what we will be enjoying this week.

Week Commencing 24th August 2015

Lamb Burgers with Homemade Tzakziki

I have received some delicious Welsh lamb mince for a recipe so today I will be making mini lamb burgers and a homemade Tzakziki with rice and vegetables. I will be having my burger in a wrap while the others will have burger buns.

Mushroom and Pesto Chicken

I will be stuffing chicken breasts with mushrooms and pesto sauce this will be served with potatoes and vegetables.

Lentil Stew

This is a great way to use up any leftover vegetables before the weekly delivery arrives!

Mince Beef

On Thursday I am doing a couple of meals. For me I am going to use a cottage pie mince to stuff peppers while I make a traditional cottage pie.

Fish Friday

Fish Friday is definitely here to stay. This week we will be having a healthy fish and chips. I will be grilling the fish, cooking the chipped potatoes in the Actifry and making my own mushy peas!

Weekend Barbecue

As it is a long weekend we are keeping our fingers crossed for a dry one so we can have a barbecue!

As always I am sharing with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday I am also proud to be featured on Mrs M's Meet The Meal Planner! Thank you x

meet the meal planner logo

mpm different fonts.png




8 comments:

  1. I am definitely going to give the lemon chicken tray bake a go next week! #MealPlanningMonday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your meal plans as i used to be a slimming world leader many years ago! All the best and im going to try and be good 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy that lemon chicken tray roast looks gorgeous, and just the kind of thing we love to eat. Thanks for sharing, I love being inspired for new meal ideas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I come round to yours for dinner? This all sounds so delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great plan and your lemon chicken tray roast looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your aubergine ratatouille looks delicious, and the lemon chicken tray roast. How are the chips cooked in the actifry? Do they take a long time to cook? We have been temped to get one. I'm trying to loose some weight too, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your aubergine ratatouille looks delicious, and the lemon chicken tray roast. How are the chips cooked in the actifry? Do they take a long time to cook? We have been temped to get one. I'm trying to loose some weight too, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love lamb burgers. so nice. My fingers are crossed you get your BBQ. I think we have had two all summer as the weather hasn't been too kind to us on the weekends. Typical english summer. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x