Tuesday 25 August 2015

Nakd Bars

Like everyone, I do love a good sweet treat. But finding one that can cure the sweet craving and be healthy at the same time can be difficult.

This is where Nakd bars come in!

Not only are they delicious, healthy cereal bars but they also contain 1 of your recommended 5 a day!


Perfect!

So what are Nakd bars?

Let me tell you!

Nakd bars are a great way to eat a snack which is both tasty and nutritious. The snack bars are made with natural, healthy ingredients. They contain no artificial nasties, everything that is listed on their ingredients list are foods that are well know and simple. Each bar contains a handful of ingredients such as dates, nuts, raisins, cocoa and natural flavourings. To make them even better all of the bars are gluten, wheat and dairy free! They come in a variety of flavours. I was sent the following to try out...


  • Cocoa Delight
  • Rhubarb and Custard
  • Caffe Mocha
  • Bakewell Tart
  • Pecan Pie
  • Berry Delight
  • Cocoa Mint
  • Cocoa Orange
  • Cashew Cookie
There really is a flavour that will suit everyone.

These are healthy snack bars that the whole family can enjoy, even children! They are a great way to let children have a chocolate snack without all of the nasties. The twins loved the Cocoa Delight.


My favourite had to be the Cashew Cookie and the Bakewell Tart, oh and also the Rhubarb and Custard. Ok I loved all of them. There is not one flavour which I have not enjoyed! They are also the perfect size to put in your bag or even coat pocket before going out.


So if you are looking to try a new healthier cereal bar I would definitely recommend trying Nakd bars!





Disclosure: I was sent a selection box of Nakd bars for the purpose of this post. No cash payment was received. All views, opinions and words are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x