Thursday 3 September 2015

We Are Carnival Cruise Lines Foodieseeking Family!!!

Back in June I attended BritMums Live which was an fantastic two day blogging conference. While I was there I decided to apply to become an ambassador for Carnival Cruise Lines.

If I am completely honest, when I completed the application form, I never imagined that I would be selected. So when I received an email on Tuesday that had the subject heading of...

"Winner! Carnival Cruise Line Funseeking Family Competition"

I was gobsmacked! I literally needed to sit down to read the email that had the heading below...


I am so proud that I can finally announce and scream from the roof tops that we have been selected as their Foodieseeking Family!

Over the next year we will be working with Carnival Cruise Liners and will be going on a dream holiday, a cruise on their brand new cruise liner the Carnival Vista! The Carnival Vista is to be launched in 2016. At the moment the ship is in phase 5 out of 9 of the building process and is to be ready for April 2016. It will have a guest capacity of 3,954, will weigh a whopping 133,500 tonnes, it will be 1,055 foot long and will have 1,450 people working on board! 

We have never been on a cruise before and simply cannot comprehend how immense it is going to be!

To say that we are excited is an understatement!

There have also been 4 other fantastic bloggers that have been selected. They are:
As we are the "Foodieseeking Family" you can be guaranteed to hear all of the foodie news from Carnival Vista and I will be telling you all about our adventure from beginning to end. I will also be documenting this milestone for the twins as this will be their first time on holiday abroad!

So bring on the passports, the sun, the fun and food!

Thank you so much Carnival Cruise Liners for selecting us as your ambassadors. I truly cannot wait to work with you all!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations :)

    Looking forward to getting your foodie recommendations aboard the Vista :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I expect to see a #mealplanningmonday cruise edition - even if it's just a list of yummy restaurants! (Apologies if you get this twice, Google freaked out on me, ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's such exciting news. I look forward to reading all about it :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done lovely, so pleased for you all 😍 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! What a fab company to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rock, lady! I would be lying if I said I wasn't a teeny weeny bit jealous, but I can't think of a better foodie ambassador than you my lovely. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic news, well done! Looking forward to seeing what you get up too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x