Monday 21 September 2015

CookBlogShare Week 9 Round Up

Every week I love looking at all of the recipes that have been shared!

Thank you to Hayley at Snap Happy Bakes for hosting the CookBlogShare party last week. As always it was difficult to decide which recipes to feature in my weekly round up. But the four that I have chosen this week really did make me hungry!

They are a mixture of both savoury and sweet and they are all recipes that I would love to try!

Here are my four favourite recipes from Cook Blog Share week 9



Sweet Potato Crispy Topped Fish Pie - Kyle Foodie Quine's Son - This delicious looking fish pie was Kyle's entry for the Young Fish Pie Master Challenge final! Kyle is just 13 and he created this fish pie which is perfect for cold evenings! Well done Kyle for getting to the finals!

Quinoa Pancakes with Nergi Berries, Lemon Cream and Honey - Casa Costello - After reading the recipe title do I really need to say more! This recipe does not only sound amazing but it looks like a dream brunch or dessert! I love discovering new fruits so after reading this I will definitely be looking for some Nergi berries!

Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Carrots - Jo's Kitchen - Carrot cake really is a favourite of mine and these carrot cupcakes from Jo's Kitchen are everything that I would want in a carrot cake. Plus they look so pretty with the candied carrot on the top!

Spicy Courgette Chutney - Tales From the Kitchen Shed - We love courgettes and every year the hubby grows them in the garden and I am always looking for new recipes for courgettes. We love having a cheese and wine night so this chutney would be an ideal accompaniment.

As always thank you to everyone who joins in with CookBlogShare!

This week CookBlogShare is being hosted by Beckie at This Is Not My Home so don't forget to pop over and show us your foodie posts. Remember you can share any foodie post old or new!

Hope you all have a great week x

CookBlogShare

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including Kyle's recipe in your round up. He'll be chuuffed #proudmum

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, spelling errors in my last comment! Thanks for including my courgette chutney recipe Kirsty. The fish pie looks amazing, perfect comfort food. Thanks for hosting Cook Blog Share x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of a courgette chutney x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not quite lunchtime and I'm now so hungry looking at these four dishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x