Monday 21 September 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 21st September 2015

After a busy week last week I am hoping for a quieter week and getting back into a routine. We have found that since returning to school the twins are getting tired earlier again so we are needing to have our evening meals a bit earlier. Now that it is feeling more autumnal the slow cooker and more comforting foods are going to be cooked!

Again I am planning to restart my slimming world plan. In the past I have lacked a goal to work to, but now I have a holiday as my goal. I have got just under a year to go, so there is plenty of time to loose some weight gradually and healthily. I am going to be cooking one meal and just adapting my meals to make them slimming friendly. I am also going to start documenting my journey to better body confidence, I am hoping that this will give me some extra drive and motivation.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 21st September 2015

Meat Pie


This is what was planned for Saturday last week, however I was not feeling well so did not cook. I will be having the same but without the pastry.



Slow Cooked Pork and Apple

As we were out on Sunday for Joseph's birthday we did not have a Sunday dinner so I will be making one on Tuesday.

Leftover Pork Curry

We love a good roast leftover curry so as there is a roast planned I had to plan a curry.

Chicken Pesto Bake

I will be cooking diced chicken with mushrooms, onions and tomatoes. It will be served with baked potatoes.

Fish Friday


This week we will be having fish pie for fish Friday.


As always I am sharing with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday.

mpm different fonts.png


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the slimming world plan....
    Everything sounds so tasty! The thought of the Slow Cooked Pork and Apple is making me feel very hungry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sound of the chicken pesto bake! I love slimming world, I think having a goal to work towards definitely helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slow cooked pork and apple=yummy and so autumnal! Good luck with slimming world, everyone seems to do so well on the plan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x