Monday 14 September 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 14th September 2015

I am amazed by how quick the weeks are flying by, it doesn't feel like two minutes ago I was planning last weeks meal plan!

Last week it was lovely to get back into a routine and back on with meal planning 100%, I really have missed having structure throughout the day.

This week is going to be a busy one so I am sure that it will fly by again. On Tuesday the hubby and I are taking Joseph out for his birthday treat. This year he has asked us to take him to watch a football match so on Tuesday we will be leaving the twins with my mum and taking him over to Leeds to watch a Leeds United football match. On Wednesday I am going down to London to meet with Carnival Cruises and am being taken out for a meal with the four other Carnival Cruise Bloggers. But I am still meal planning for the hubby and kiddies as I will be making their dinner before I get my train. Then at the weekend it is Joseph's birthday so we will be having a meal out.

Before we know it the week will be over again! Anyway getting back to business, here is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 14th September 2015

Macaroni Cheese with added Veg


This is a great, easy meal to start the week. I love macaroni cheese but I find that it is lacking some vegetable goodness. That is how this meal was created!

Lemon and Herb Chicken


This is a good old cook in the bag meal. These are great for when you want an easy meal.

Cottage Pie

Before I get my train to London I will be cooking a cottage pie for the hubby and children to enjoy.

Easy Tea

As for Thursday I really am not sure what to cook but I know that after travelling home I will want an easy meal. I may suggest that hubby gets us a meal while he is out in the morning!

Fish Friday


This week we will be having smoked haddock in a creamy sauce. I will serve it with mashed potatoes and vegetables.

Steak and Ale Pie


On Saturday I will be making a steak and ale pie which will be served with home cooked Actifry chips, vegetables and gravy.

That is our weekly meal plan!

Hope you have a great week x

As always I am sharing my meal plan with At Home with Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday.

mpm different fonts.png


2 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic time with the Carnival Cruise bloggers, can't wait to read all about it.

    Your meal plan sounds rather tasty, I am lusting over a steak and ale pie with 'proper' pastry so might have to make an exception for one in the new few weeks. Have a lovely week #MealPlanningMonday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really delicious week of food! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x