Tuesday 1 September 2015

Cook Blog Share

I am sure I am not the only parent that is pleased that September has arrived. It has been a lovely summer but I am now well and truly ready for the children to return to school and getting back into a routine. Thanks to a busy week I did not share my weekly round up yesterday *sorry* as it was the bank holiday and the last one until Christmas I decided to spend the day with my family away from the computer.

Therefore for the first Cook Blog Share of September I am combining my weekly round up with the linky party.

First of all, I want to say thank you to Mandy from Sneaky Veg for hosting the party last week. There were so many delicious recipes shared and as always it was hard to select my favourite four recipes. Since the start of Great British Bake Off I have noticed an increase of baking recipes, which I love! I know that I have been baking more since it returned.

My favourite recipes from last week are...


Anne's Kitchen - Pan Fried Basa with a Creamy Courgette and Chorizo Sauce - I adore the depth of flavour that chorizo adds to a dish. After living in Gran Canaria I really did fall in love with it. I usually add it to chicken dishes and of course to a paella but have not used it with basa. This recipe will be on my must try list!

Searching for Spice - Caribbean Three Bean Salad - Now that September is upon us and the children return to school I am going to start thinking more a out myself and my health. My first step is to return to my healthy eating and this dish is perfect for that. Not only does it sound delicious but it also looks so pretty and colourful!

Tales From The Kitchen Shed - Flower Bread - As soon as I saw this amazing bread art I was so impressed. It is a fantastic recipe and tutorial on how to create this delicious bread! The judges in the GBBO tent would have been impressed!

In Other Parts of the World - Masala Chai - I adore chai latte but I will admit that until now I have not made it myself, I have used my coffee machine pods! But now that I know how to make it myself I will definitely be giving it a go!

Now it is time to get cooking, blogging and sharing!

I cannot wait to see what you have sharing. Remember you can share any foodie posts, both old and new. You can also share your recipes on the Facebook page and on the new Google+ community. If you need to see the rules you can find them here.


CookBlogShare

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting and enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my Flower Bread Kirsty & for your lovely compliment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, now I'm back from France, I'll be able to join in with Cook Blog Share. Thanks for hosting! Your post os making me crave Anne's Pan Fried Basa with a Creamy Courgette and Chorizo sauce. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed hosting last week, there were so many wonderful recipes shared. So excited to see what this week brings. Thanks for hosting Kirsty. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x