Saturday 5 September 2015

30th August - 5th September 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

Wow what an exciting week we have had!

The week was started with a lovely long weekend. We had the hubby home for an extra day. As well as the hubby we also had the twins god father over which was lovely. They took to him straight away, it really was a pleasure to watch them with him.

The next big news was that my younger sister gave birth to a precious baby girl!

All of this combined with the return to school it has been a busy one!

Here is our week in pictures...

Sunday 30th August 2015


The twins are well known for their shyness so we were wondering what the twins reaction would be to seeing their god father Dom. But they took to him straight away. Poor Dom didn't get a break from them.


Monday 31st August 2015


On Monday we woke to the news that we have been waiting for. My sister had given birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl. I am now the proud auntie to 2 little girls! Monday was a typical British bank holiday, it rained all day! But this did not stop us, we decided to go for a walk which ended in a lot of puddle jumping and very wet kiddies!

Tuesday 1st September 2015


We did not get up to much on Tuesday. However we did go shopping for a new baby outfit. Then as we were having tea I got an extremely exciting email from Carnival Cruise Liners to let me know that we have been selected as their Foodieseeking Family! You can read more here. As you can imagine we are over the moon and so very excited. To be honest I still cannot believe that we have been selected!

Wednesday 2nd September 2015


Wednesday was a baking day and I made a free from Coconut Bounty Cake. After I finished taking the pictures I let the twins at the cake. They stood so patiently watching me take the photographs so I captured a few pictures of them digging in!

Thursday 3rd September 2015


Yay the start of school!!! The children were all so excited to return to school, as was I! They all had a great day. I just keep on looking at this picture. I feel so proud of the three of them, they all look so grown up!

Friday 4th September 2015


I really have got the crochet bug! So when I saw this new magazine in the shops I had to get it!

Saturday 5th September 2015


Saturday was the day that I have been waiting for since Monday. Saturday was time for cuddles with my new niece. I simply cannot express how precious she is and how proud I am of my sister!

As always I am sharing our week with...

TWTWC
Tinyfootsteps
Running in Lavender

12 comments:

  1. Aww! Lovely photos! What a great week! Congrats to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh congratulations on being an aunty again :)
    your twins look so grown up in their school uniforms - i hope all 3 children had a good first 2 days back.
    and very well done on being selected as a carnival cruise blogger!!!! how exciting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You most certainly have had a great week by the looks and sounds of it! Fantastic and Congratulations on becoming an Auntie and Carnival Ambassadors. Great news x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing week. Your new niece looks adorable - huge congrats. :)

    I would love to try crocheting. Is it very difficult to get into?

    #HappyDaysLinky

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done on being selected as a foodie seeking family and welcome to the world your new niece. My niece had a little boy on friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being an Aunty! Lovely back to school photo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely week, congratulations on becoming an aunty. #TWTWC

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing week! Congratulations on being selected by Carnival Cruises, that's awesome!! And congratulations on becoming an aunty. Also, I hope you the twins enjoyed their fist day at school. Thanks so much for linking to #MyCapturedMoment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great week. Congratulations on becoming an Aunty again, and on your Carnival Cruises success :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new niece, you look very proud holding her there.
    Well done on being selected, hope you enjoy the holiday when it comes round.
    How smart they look in their uniforms, please tell them to top growing up so quick.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your new niece, that's lovely news :) And huge congratulations on the Carnival Cruises selection, fabulous! It has been a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how lovely to be an auntie once again, great news! Thanks for joining in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x