Monday 23 March 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 23rd March 2015

This week sees me start to eat cleaner, like I was when I started my weight loss journey. I have recently gone back to my old eating ways. I have started to drink a detox tea which is a two week course of morning and evening drinks. I know that "clean eating" plans tell you to cut out all processed foods, rice, pasta, bread etc but I like rice and pasta and am a true believer in everything in moderation! So I will not be cutting out rice or pasta but will limit it to once a week.

I am also really excited to start on the Thinking Slimmer Plan from today. I will be writing a separate post on the plan this week.

Here is this weeks meal plan...

Week Commencing 23rd March 2015

Mushrooms Risotto

On Monday and Wednesday evenings I go out to my fitness class so I try to cook a quick, lighter meal. This week we will be having one of our favourites, mushroom risotto.

Fish

This week I managed to pick up some fish that was on offer. I got some River Cobbler that was reduced to clear and a side of Salmon that was half price. As I am the only one who likes salmon I have cut it and frozen in single portions so when I cook the family a meal which I really shouldn't eat I can have a piece of salmon. On Tuesday I will be cooking fish for everyone and serve with potatoes, carrots, broccoli and peas.

Roast Chicken

This is another family favourie. I will roast the chicken in the afternoon and serve at tea time with jacket potatoes and beans for the children and hubby while I will have salad.

Leftover Chicken Curry

I will make the hubby and children their favourite leftovers meal while I will be good and have a stir fry.

Tuna

The tuna steaks were another of my reduced to clear finds! I will be grilling the tuna steaks and serving with Mediterranean roast vegetables.

Pulled Pork

On Saturday I will cook a BBQ pulled pork. It will  be served with bread rolls, chips and salad for my family while I will have a pulled pork salad.

On Sunday we are going out for lunch so there are meals to be planned!

As always I am sharing my Weekly Meal Plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday.

mpm different fonts.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a menu! So many homely meals. Hope the clean eating goes well, lend me some willpower if you have any leftover... :) have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come round for pulled pork please?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x