Sunday 1 March 2015

23rd February - 1st March 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

I cannot believe that another month has gone by so quickly!

This week, for a couple of days, we saw that spring is just around the corner. This gave us hope for new weather which was cruelly snatched away to be replaced by cold, wind and rain again. However we did make the most of a couple of beautiful spring days.

Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 23rd February 2015


The twins both got some lovely toys for their third birthday which has meant I have had to make more room for the new toys. On Monday my project was to transform their bedroom into more than a place to just sleep. I turned Taylor's bed around so that it was not jutting out into the room. Placing it against the far end wall has created a lovely space in the middle for the to play in. This week I have found that are wanting to play in there more than ever.

Tuesday 24th February 2015


Tuesday was a beautiful spring day albeit very windy. The twins enjoyed a lot of outdoor play which was lovely. Here they are pushing Joseph's basketball net back up after the wind had blown it over.

Wednesday 25th February 2015


On Wednesday I made the huge mistake of letting the twins play in the garden before we went out. It took me half an hour to round the pair of them up and into the car! I even had to get on the trampoline to get them. I will admit to this resulting in the three of us bouncing and giggling!

Thursday 26th February 2015


I am pleased to see that Opie and Dotty are becoming friends. They do play together a lot and it can get rough but they are as bad as each other. It is like separating the twins at time! I often find Dotty in Opie's crate with her.

Friday 27th February 2015


Friday was just one of those days where everything got done later than planned and before you know it the day has gone. After dinner Taylor made me giggle, he said to me "Mummy, you lie down and relax!" which I had to do! As soon as I had laid down he was laid on top of me having a cuddle.

Saturday 28th February 2015


On Saturday the hubby got the twins new playhouse up. As you can imagine they are over the moon with it!

Sunday 1st March 2015


This morning has started with Peppa Pig Snakes and Ladders. A great way to start a Sunday!

Have a great week x

As always I am sharing with:


TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

Grab button for The Week That Was
Running in Lavender

15 comments:

  1. Mummy cuddles are the best! Such a cute photo! We haven't played basketball in our garden yet, but I guess soon we'll spend more time outside. Bouncing on a trampoline always brings out happiness and giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh how lovely! Love how the cat and dog are starting to get a long. Great photo's here! Looks like you've had a great week!

    Jen @chicgeekdiary
    #project365

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sneaky way of getting cuddles, well worked out Taylor.
    I think children do get to the stage of wanting to play by themselves for some of the day, so great they have their room they can play in, I use to love living in a flat when the children were young so they could wander to the bedrooms easier.
    Nice to see the cat and puppy getting on, our puppy and kitten were more entertaining than the tv!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the room is working out better! We put Harry & Lottie into their own rooms recently and I must say that they are both FULL of toys!! Eeeeeek! Looks like you had a lovely week and busy :) Cute pics of the cat and dog. Bless xx Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love the fact your pets get on so well! .. how cute is that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow snakes and ladders, that takes me back! #365

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have had a couple of really nice days haven't we and it certainly looks like you have been making the most of them! Love the cuddly photo too, my favourite time of day when I get cuddles :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh a play house sounds amazing i would love one myself!! i love how your cat is eyeing up the new puppy - hee hee one day the puppy will be bigger !!! it has been lovely seeing some warm dry weather hasn't it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos! The bedroom looks fantastic! Lovely to see your pets getting on so well x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Their bedroom looks great, I would want to be in there too! I need to get out in my garden and get it all sorted. The playhouse looks so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The new playhouse looks awesome! Bless Opie and Dotty - our family cat and dog were best friends; they did everything together :)

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want a playhouse like that... for me! :)

    I'm loving these sunny but chilly (almost Spring) days!

    Stopping over from #TWTWC linky!

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these captured moments over a week. The bedroom looks fab, I need to do something similar in the girls' room. And how lovely to be told to sit down and relax, they come out with such sweet things don't they? Thank you so much for linking up to #mycapturedmoment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally agree with this,and in fact I was about to mention some importance of www.TrampolinePartsCenter.c in my comment below.
    It’s certainly a fact that helps makes us work more and faster.see more

    www.TrampolinePartsCenter.c

    ReplyDelete
  15. What fabulous moments - unbelievably Peppa Pig snakes and ladders hasn't yet featured in our obsessed household! And that face at the playhouse makes all work worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x