Sunday 8 March 2015

2nd March - 8th March 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

Another week and another month has gone! We have welcomed March with a lovely spring feeling week. It has been a welcomed sight to see the sun shining, the children playing in the garden and washing blowing on the line! 

This week has been a busy one with lots of plans coming together. You can read more about our plans in my Word of the Week post. 

Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 2nd March 2015


Monday was a glorious day for out door play. The twins thrive on being outside and love nothing more than getting their wellies and coats on and being in the garden. The three children had fun playing on the trampoline when Joseph got home from school.

Tuesday 3rd March 2015


On Tuesday I took Opie back the the RSPCA centre where we got her from for her final vaccination. All of the staff were delighted to see how well she was. While I was there I asked about the other pups from her litter. I was told that all but three of them had been adopted. The hubby and I have been talking about getting a play mate for Opie. I said that I would only get another puppy from the same litter. So when they told me that they still had some I went to have a look and was greeted my this sad little face. Yes, you have guessed it, we are going to adopt this little lady! The pups are on antibiotics at the moment for a tummy bug so I couldn't introduce Opie yet. However, fingers crossed, on Tuesday they will get the all clear from the vet so we can arrange a time to take Opie over to meet her sister again. If all goes well on that visit we will be bringing her home.

Wednesday 4th March 2015


Wednesday was all about planning our extension. This is our project of the year and hope to finish the year with an extra bedroom and a lovely, large open plan kitchen and living area.

Thursday 5th March 2015


Another garden day. This picture was taken as I was trying to round the twins up to come inside for their tea. Believe me, getting them in is a battle!

Friday 6th March 2015


On Friday we took an unexpected visit to the vets with Opie. I noticed that she started limping on Thursday after playing outside. On Friday it seemed worse and she was yelping when her paw was touched. As it was a last minute appointment the twins came along too. They were so good! I was amazed by how big and grown up they looked as they sat on the chairs in the waiting room. Thankfully Opie is ok, she has just pulled a ligament from pulling her claw.

Saturday 7th March 2015


Saturday was a down day for me. Since Friday I have been getting shivery and felt generally down. There is nothing to pin point but I just feel like my body is fighting something off! So Saturday was a relaxing day. The hubby painted the twins play house and started work on the new path up the garden, while I was staining wood in the sunshine. 

Sunday 8th March 2015


My Silent Sunday picture.

I am sharing our week in pictures with...


TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

Grab button for The Week That Was
Running in Lavender
ANIMALTALES

13 comments:

  1. you brave (daft?) woman, but I suppose 1 puppy or 2 at the same age will need training anyway so hopefully not much more work - but then you could say the same with the twins.....and 2 are 3 times as much work as 1!!
    I bet you are all excited about the extension, but not the hassle it will cause.
    We need to start work in the garden this year now the fence is back up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic trampoline! My guys would have loved a big one too. Good luck with the extension, I absolutely hate all the upheaval of the works in the house and strangers around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice that you'll have 2 puppies together. Exciting extension plans, and great looking playhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week in pictures or should I say 'captured moments'?! My kids love their trampoline too and bless your poor little dog, glad Opie is okay and hope the limp goes away really soon! Thank you for linking up to #mycapturedmoment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see you that you're getting another puppy! And, you must be so excited about the extension :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you have had lots of outdoor fun this week! How cute is your soon to be new addition - a great playmate for Opie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of plan and new arrivals for you this year! My mum's cat did the same thing to her paw by getting one of her claws pulled back. However it was while being chased in the middle of the night by another cat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww - a playmate for Opie.That'll keep you busy but then I suppose you are used to having twins ;)

    Many thanks for adding Opie's sister to #AnimalTales and I look forward to seeing her grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ash the Dog says - Yay!! Opie get a playmate and it's paw-some that it's going to be his brother or sister. I can't wait to see what happens next. Paw-5's! #animaltales

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing your family's week . good luck with the puppies..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah how lovely to have two little puppies in your house! Just like your twins, a little boy and a little girl! Good luck and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos from the week, hope you are feeling well. Lucky Opie getting a sibling for life, hope she has settled in well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that you're getting another puppy :) So exciting! Wow about the extension! It's all go in your house!

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x