Monday 3 March 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 3rd March 2014

Last week was a successful meal plan!

However we didn't have the mushroom risotto as I had planned on Friday as the hubby surprised me by bringing home some delicious cured meats so we feasted on meats, cheeses and red wine! So mushroom risotto will now be tonights meal.

This week it is not only good old Pancake day but it is also Pie Week! Both will definitely be served!

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 3rd March 2014

Mushroom and Chilli Risotto

This will be a quick, easy meal for tonight. I saute the mushrooms, garlic, spring onions and chilli before adding to some aborio rice.

Tuna and Vegetable Pasta followed by Pancakes

This is a light pasta dish with tuna, red onions, courgettes and peppers. We will then all indulge in delicious pancakes!

Minced Beef  and Vegetable Pie

In honour of pie week I will be making a minced beef  and vegetable pie which will be served with creamy mash potatoes.

Honey Glazed Gammon

I will be serving the gammon with steamed herbed potatoes, carrots and broccoli.

Chicken Curry

This is my homemade sweet curry recipe which I am still yet to share! It is so easy and quick to make and I will remember to take some picture so that I can share it!

Slow Cooked Beef Joint

This week I will be doing us a roast dinner. I love slow cooked beef and how it falls apart. It will be served the traditional way, with Yorkshire puddings, potatoes and vegetables. There will also be leftovers for me to use next week!

Have a lovely week x


Now that February is over, so is the Great British Budget.
However as I have enjoyed budgeting so much I am going to be posting a weekly budget meal recipe on my blog which I am really excited about.


3 comments:

  1. Ive given up making a dinner on Pancake day...my lot wouldn't want to eat it ;) So now i end up doing about 30 pancakes instead lol. Have a great Pancake day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I didn't realise it was Pie week too...
    Everything sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that your hubby brought you something home to feast upon, I only wish mine was as thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x