Sunday 9 March 2014

3rd March - 9th March 2014 - One Picture Everyday for One Year

This week, as always has been a busy one.
We've had days in the garden, one poorly day and lots of cooking and baking! Hence all of the foodie pictures!
Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 3rd March 2014

 
On Monday it was Joseph's parents evening. Overall I was really pleased with how he is doing. There are a couple of areas we need to work on but they came as no surprise. But his teacher did say that he is "above average". To be honest as long as Joseph is happy and doing well I am happy. It was good to have the chance to see some of the work that he has been doing at school.
 
Tuesday 4th March 2014
 
 
Yay Pancake Day! After forgetting pancake day once before I will never forget it again! This year we all enjoyed pancakes, the twins included!
 
Wednesday 5th March 2014
 
 
 
As this week was Pie Week I had to bake a pie! This pie was both delicious and cheap to make so I will be sharing it next week for my cheap budget recipe! I also had Joseph at home poorly so not a great deal was done apart from baking and looking after the kiddies.
 
Thursday 6th March 2014
 
 
 
On Thursday we had a busy morning out doing the shopping. After our busy morning out the twins were sat having a snack and I just had to get this picture. They really are growing and changing so much. They are such characters and I love how they interact together. But they really are not babies anymore and it's pictures like this that really make me look and wonder where the time has gone!
 
Friday 7th March 2014
 
 
Friday turned into a beautiful day. After a wet, grey start the day completely changed and the twins managed to get some time in the garden. They both love being outside and whenever they get the chance they're off!
 
Saturday 8th March 2014
 
 
 
Another foodie picture I'm afraid! We had an evening enjoying some Spanish flavours. These flavours trigger a lot of memories for me after living in Gran Canaria for nearly 7 years. We enjoyed patatas bravas, tuna and olive empanadas, jamon serrano, cheeses and of course rioja wine!
 
Sunday 9th March 2014
 
 
 
Wow what a lovely day it is! The twins got Mickey and Minnie sit ons for their birthday and are loving being outside. As it is so warm we are going to enjoy the first BBQ of the year. Yes, we are actually having a BBQ in March! I had planned a Sunday roast but as the sun has graced us with its presence it would be rude to not make the most of it, so the roast can wait until tomorrow!
Have a lovely, sunny Sunday x
 
 

Follow my year in pictures at Blipfoto
I'll be sharing my 365 Project with The Boy and Me
 
365
 
I'll also be sharing with Make Do and Push's The Week That Was Captured #TWTWC

Grab button for The Week That Was







30 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great week! Looks like the twins had a great time in the garden x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely being able to get outside again isn't it? Makes everything seem so much better, and is so good for the little ones. I have to say, your pie looks rather delicious, I shall look out for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super pictures it is so good to go in the garden finally i do love your daff shot with the sun rays

    ReplyDelete
  4. great to see the outdoor pictures, and wow at a bbq in March, make the most may well be the last you get all year!! The twins are getting so grown up and I live the chairs you have them sat on, 1 in each colour

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea, 365 photos for the year. You will have a wonderful record of 2014 at the end! (I have boy/girl twins, that was a fab age :) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done on the spellings, we're struggling with those here at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great week! ALways nice to hear they are doing well at school isnt it, and I love spanish food- yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo's and a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful pictures. Loving the Spanish meal, my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh the pie looks yummy could just eat that actually x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a fun week, cute pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely week and we loved pancake day too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. that pie looks tasty! haven't had pie in years actually.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pancakes with passionfruit curd sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely overview of your week - all the food looks amazing :) and the twins look like they have had a fab week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad your son is doing well at school. The Spanish feast looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those little chairs of theirs! They really do grow fast, these babies. Makes me so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely pictures, especially getting back outdoors in the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Spanish food! Patatas bravas is one of my favourite dishes in the world!

    Thank you so much for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the idea of taking a photo every day. I wish I could get organised to do it. I can't believe you've had a bbq already. I won't let my husband read this, I don't want him to get ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds like a great week to me! Anything including pie and sunshine is good in my book ;) And is that passionfruit curd I see in that photo?! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely pancakes) looks yum)

    ReplyDelete
  23. So lovely to know that your child is doing well at school - we have parents evening tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  24. So many delicious looking meals there - that pie looks fabulous! Love the photos of the twins on their chairs and outdoors :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. It looks like you have had a lovely week - its so nice to be getting some more sun and being able to get out more :) x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Loving all the food is this week's post! Couldn't choose between the pancakes or the pie though - both look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pancakes, pies and tapas. Now there's a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the idea of doing a photo every day and a week's roundup. That sunshine photo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great photos. Simply love the Daffodil one.
    I love Parents' Evenings. It's so hard to get anything out of my Little miss about what she's been doing at school, so I like going and having a sneaky peek at what she's doing in school x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love them all but that last photo is gorgeous x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x