Thursday 5 February 2015

Weight Loss Journey - Week 5 2015

This week I have felt really good about both my diet and way of eating. I feel that I have, at last, found the perfect balance between slimming and having the odd treat. Now that I have found the right balance for me I have found that I am now less likely to over indulge in treats!

This week I have noticed a difference is how my clothes are starting to fit. Clothes that were tight are now starting to feel comfortable again. I believe that this is a mixture of both my new eating plan and the exercise that I have started to do. This week I am stepping up my weekly exercise. I am now doing 1 hour sessions of Legs, Bums and Tums twice a week along with a 30 minute Zumba workout. Last night I did Legs, Bums and Tums and Zumba and I am having my second session on Friday. So I am hoping that I don't ache too much on Friday!

When I recorded this weeks weigh in I looked at my BMI and was delighted to how much it had dropped. When I started my weight loss journey my BMI was classed as obese. I was gob smacked when I saw this. I knew I was overweight but I didn't think that I was obese! My BMI is now classed as overweight. To reach the healthy level my weight needs to be between 7st 13lbs and 10st 11lbs. Therefore my original target of loosing 2st is not too far from the "recommended" weight.

With this weeks weight loss of 2lbs I have reached my Slimming World Club 10 target. The Slimming World Club 10 target is when you have lost 10% of your starting body weight!

My Progress So Far...

  • Starting weight 03/11/14 - 12st 13lbs
  • Last weeks weight - 11st 10lbs
  • This weeks weight - 11st 8lbs
  • Total loss - 1st 5lbs (19lbs)
  • Starting BMI 03/11/14 - 30.1 = Obese
  • This weeks BMI - 26.9 = Overweight

The Musing Housewife

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are doing fantastic! Plus you have a healthy attitude. Keep up the great work, hopefully I'll have my trainers on again next week!

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing amazingly! Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Non Scale victories are great bonuses. well done x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on reaching your Club 10 target, I like that Slimming World congratulate you on goals, certainly keeps you motivated! You are certainly going at it with the exercise, hope it is all going well - keep stretching and shaking your legs out!
    Thanks for linking up to #WeightLossWednesday - new linky live tomorrow! Sim x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x