Saturday 21 February 2015

Word of the Week - 21st February 2015

This week my Word of the Week is later than usual due the the twins birthday celebrations. There will be no surprise that my Word of the Week this week is...

Three

Yesterday the twins turned three. All week the twins have been telling us how they are going to be three on their birthday. Taylor has been saying he is a big three while Isabella says she is a little three.

I still cannot believe that three years have passed!

They are growing so quickly and changing so much. Everyday they amaze me by something they'll do or say. I still look at them and can not believe that I carried them both in me for 35+6 weeks. I am so proud of them both.

As they grow they reach new mile stone's.

Now that they are 3 their next big step will be starting nursery. I have mixed feelings about this next step. I know that they are ready to take the step, but am I? It will be hard at first but we will adapt I am sure.

We will tackle that step when it comes, but for now I am going to enjoy having my not so little babies at home with me. I am going to make the most of the next couple of months with them. I do feel incredibly lucky to have been able to stay at home with them and couldn't imagine it any other way.

Naturally, three had to be my word of the week.


As always I am sharing my Word of the Week with The Reading Residence. I am also sharing my post with Running in Lavender - My Captured Moment.

The Reading Residence
Running in Lavender

3 comments:

  1. Oh, lovely, Happy Birthday to the twins! Time does fly by, it's amazing, isn't it? Like you, I feel so fortunate to be at home with my kids, and my son turns 3 later this year, and will start nursery a few days later. Big changes, so we will savour having them with us all the time for a little while longer :) Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, how lovely, happy birthday to them both! My little girl will turn three in a few weeks, I can't believe it... She won't start preschool until September, but I know it's going to be a huge step! #mycapturedmoment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Happy third Birthday to your twins! Love the photo grid of their lives, full of lovely special moments. Look how tinny they were! Nursery is a big step, I warn you I was a mess!! Thanks for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x