Friday 27 February 2015

Word of the Week 27th February 2015

This word which sums up this week has to be...

ACCOMPLISHED

This word sums our week perfectly for many reasons.

My hubby has accomplished a lot in the garden. He worked solidly all weekend and has changed the vegetable plot so much. It is looking fantastic and I am so proud of the work he has done. I don't always tell him this, but I am. You can see all of his hard work in my How Does Your Garden Grow post.

I am feeling accomplished as I have lost another 1 lb this week which brings me to the 21 lb, 1 and a half stone mark! I am feeling so much better in myself since loosing the weight. I am now going to fitness classes twice a week and that in itself is an accomplishment for the person who always hated exercise. I now look forward to my classes and want to improve my fitness even more.

I have also moved the twins bedroom around and made an open area in the middle for them to play in. This has meant that they now have to space to get their toys out and they now see their room as more than a place to simply sleep in.

We have managed to teach Opie how to sit and she is (touch wood) just about house trained and she is still only 10 weeks old! She has accomplished so much during the two weeks that we have had her.

What word would sum up your week?

As always I am sharing my Word of the Week with The Reading Residence.

The Reading Residence

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you've definitely accomplished! So much done and to feel proud about, go you! Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week.....It sounds like you have got loads done! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fab week to celebrate- congratulations on finding a balance in keeping active. Might have to lend your idea for the bedroom layout :-) #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a great week! Well done to your hubby, it lovely having a lovely nice garden. Well done with the weight loss, you've done fab! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you on the weight loss (and hubby and Opie of course for their bits!) x #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've accomplished so much! Well done on the weight loss, I really need to step up my game and get active. It's great to have your puppy house trained. it makes such a difference when you don't have any little accidents around the house x #wotw

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x