Sunday 8 February 2015

2nd February - 8th February 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week has very much revolved around our decision to adopt a puppy. We have looked and researched about different breeds, what they need, the work it entails, everything has been about the puppy! It really is like planning for another child! It all started on Sunday when the hubby suggested we go to a rescue centre to take a look. Getting a puppy hadn't crossed our minds until we saw them. After days of consideration we made up our minds and chose one!

This week has been a busy week with shopping trips, deliveries and work being done in the kitchen.

Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 2nd February 2015


The twins and I went out to look at items the puppy would need and price everything out. 

Tuesday 3rd February 2015


On Tuesday we woke up to more snow but as the day went on it melted so we managed to get out for a bit.

Wednesday 4th February 2015


Wednesday was a home day. We had various deliveries arriving for some home improvements that the hubby has planned. So it was a housework, play, relax with the kids day.

Thursday 5th February 2015


Thursday was all about Opie, our newest addition. She is currently 7 weeks so we are not able to bring her home until next week. But I fell in love with her immediately. You can read more about her in my Word of the Week post. We also had our check ups at the dentist. I was so proud of Isabella as she sat in the chair for the first time. Hopefully Taylor will let her take a look at his teeth next time! Thankfully we all left with a clean bill of health!

Friday 6th February 2015


On Friday my old built in oven, hob and a cupboard were ripped out leaving this great big gap. Thankfully it was only like this for a day! As I had no oven or hob we treated ourselves to a take away.

Saturday 7th February 2015



On Saturday we celebrated my niece's second birthday. It was lovely to have all of the family together. Saturday also saw my lovely range fitted and the hubby doing home improvements in the kitchen to give me extra storage.

Sunday 8th February 2015


This week's Silent Sunday is my little blogger in the making!

As always I am sharing our week in pictures with


TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

Grab button for The Week That Was

14 comments:

  1. This looks like one of the best weeks, so much exciting stuff, can't wait to 'meet' Opie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opie looks absolutely gorgeous! And what a lovely Peppa pig cake, we had a similar one for Eddie's 3rd birthday. He loved it. lol @ the blogger in the making, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable family! Your new addition is so cute, I can hardly bear it!

    - Gillian x
    http://theselittlelights.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so envious of your new range cooker .. i love mine but its old now. I am also totally loving your new family member, can't wait to see the pictures of them you pick him up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo's! I aww'd over so many of them! Is the puppy named after Opie from SOA by any chance? That would be awesome if so!

    Jen @chicgeekdiary
    #project365
    www.chicgeekdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely photos. I love that cake and your puppy is adorable :) #365

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cat's gorgeous little pink nose <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos and I love your new range! x #project365

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe Opie is just adorable!! I need a new cooker as ours set on fire last night!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What lovely photos! Your puppy is so adorable!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cat and your puppy and yet my 3 year old just shouted 'Peppa Pig' when she saw the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. did you make the cake?
    awwwww your new puppy is just adorable - i hope the cat will enjoy her new housemate!! and i have seen your new cooker its fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Opie is gorgeous!!! I'm so envious of your week; a puppy AND a new oven!

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous puppy!! We took on my sister in laws staffy needs a lot more training but she's a great addition to our home :) love your silent Sunday photo blogging babies hehe xx twtwc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x