Sunday 1 February 2015

26th January - 1st February 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

Everything that has happened this week has certainly been over shadowed by the snow that we had. It is only now I am looking back at the weeks pictures I remember what a busy week it has been!

Here is our week in pictures..

Monday 26th January 2015


Last Saturday when I went to bake a cake I discovered that my oven wasn't working. When we got the kitchen fitted two years ago our budget was super tight so we went for the cheapest option and don't we know it! This is the second time that it has stopped working. Thankfully the first time it stopped working it was still under the guarantee. This time is is one month out of the guarantee! Therefore any repairs we will have to pay for. I have also been longing for a larger cooker and I have found the single one that we have simply too small. On Monday the twins and I went out to look for a new cooker and this is the bad boy that I have chosen and ordered! It arrives on Saturday and I cannot wait to start cooking on it!

Tuesday 27th January 2015


On Tuesday I had a meeting at school about the new curriculum and childcare was provided for the twins in the nursery room. I was unsure how they would be as they have never been left with anyone out of the family ever! But they both went in happily and there were no problems. I took this picture before they knew that I was there. I just watched them for 5 minutes and they both looked like they were having fun. I have been considering putting nursery off and keeping them at home a bit longer but I realise that it is me being selfish and not wanting to let go. They are growing up and I need to accept that as hard as it is, my babies are no longer babies.

Wednesday 28th January 2015


On Wednesday we went out in the morning with my mum. The afternoon was then spent doing bits around the house and Taylor falling asleep while we were watching a film.

Thursday 29th January 2015 


On Thursday the snow arrived! The children all loved waking up to snow. On Thursday morning it was snowing heavily but when it stopped the twins and I wrapped up and had a play in the garden. You can read more about our fun and see more pictures here.

Friday 30th January 2015


Friday was such a cold morning so we didn't venture far. But I did capture this beautiful winter sun rise. Friday was a regular sort of day playing, housework, afternoon school run and cuddles.

Saturday 31st January 2015


On Saturday the hubby kindly left me in bed so I could have a lie in which was lovely. However for the rest of the day I felt like a peace keeper for the United Nations. The twins disagreed a lot. Don't get me wrong the majority of the day they were fine but when they argue, they certainly argue and they are hard work. But despite that they are never apart from each other and they do not like being apart, if they are they want to be back together again. They are so close and I love that. This was the only picture that was taken on Saturday. I took it when we were sat watching Toy Story.

Sunday 1st February 2015


This weeks Silent Sunday.

As always I am sharing my week in pictures with:


TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

Grab button for The Week That Was

13 comments:

  1. I love the photo for Friday, such a beautiful start to the day.
    Yay for broken ovens which mean you get to buy the one you want, it looks a bit like ours and it's fab!
    Always rather heart wrenching to realise your babies are no longer babies, I'm still in denial

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sleeping beauty photo, aww and aww. I need a new cooker, mine is so dated, we got it with the house, and I'd love to demolish all my kitchen and rebuild again from scratch, maybe when I win the lottery, lol. Beautiful blue landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing picture the rocking horses covered in snow are, really like that. Snow playing is fun when they are at that age, all so exciting. Minky has a habit of picking on Dinky cos he is walking and she isn't, I am sure we have more moments like yours to enjoy.
    Must be a comfort to know they settled when they went off into the classroom, they may not be sop happy had it just been one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have such cooker envy! Wowee!! :D Sounds like a lovely week you've had, and you'll be so excited for the cooker arriving - I know I would be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friday's photo is just beautiful. Kids always look so cute when they fall asleep in unexpected places. That cooker - wow! Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cooker looks amazing! Happy cooking!!
    That sun rise is absolutely beautiful!
    Lovely photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet you've loved having a new and bigger oven to make your goods in! Hooray for it being a lovely new working one! Love the rocking horse photo, so nice and diffeent too. I was the same over the weekend with the fighting, think I tweeted you actually! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow serious cooker envy right now, bet you can't wait to get that delivered. I was the same with putting off nursery for my eldest one even though I knew he would benefit loads from it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that new cooker of yours is lovely Kirsty - how exciting :)
    beautiful sunrise, and your little one alseep is so cute!
    i was the same about Burton starting school - he was only just 4 and i contemplated sending him for 1/2 days to start with, but glad i didnt now as he has really thrived xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I could remember to take a photo a day! That sky is awesome as is the oven!! #TWTWC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos, love the snow one, Sunrise is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am LOVING your new cooker .. i am keeping my eyes peeled for a new one too .. although hubs doesn't know ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. AHHHH THAT NEW COOKER LOOKS AMAZING!!!! I am SO jealous! I hope you've had a lovely day playing with it today!!! Gorgeous photos :)

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x