Monday 23 February 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 23rd February 2015

Last weeks meal plan did not exactly go to plan!

It was not a success at all! I think that it was due to a mixed week of sleep deprivation, birthday plans and emergency vet trips.

Anyway, on to this week's plan. This week we will be having a favourite leftover meal, some new flavours and a good old roast.

Here is this weeks Weekly Meal Plan...

Week Commencing 23rd February 2015

Leftover Beef Curry

Over the weekend I bought a huge 2.3kg piece of beef for our Sunday dinner as I knew that we would have a leftover meal on Monday. I have enough meat left over for both a meal and for sandwiches. I asked the hubby if there was anything in particular that he wanted with the leftovers and he requested a good old leftover curry. I literally add all the leftovers, meat, vegetables and stock to make a roast dinner curry.

Spaghetti Bolognese

This is a meal which I love and have not had in such a long time.

Jerusalem Artichoke Hash

This is a completely new meal for us all. I regularly order an organic vegetables box and this weeks came with Jerusalem artichokes. If I am honest I did not have any idea what to do with them or how to cook them, luckily there was a recipe enclosed in the box.

Sausage, Beans and Mash

This was a meal  that we were looking forward to last week which didn't get made as we had a poorly puppy and I forgot to take the sausages out of the freezer. That is why will be having it this week.

Roast Chicken

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago my family have asked that I do more roast/meat and veg meals. This week we will be having my salt and pepper roast chicken.

As normal I have not planned for either Saturday or Sunday.

Hope you have a great week x

I am sharing my Weekly Meal Plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday

mpm different fonts.png

6 comments:

  1. We love a meat and veg meal here, too. I've never tried artichoke, wouldn't know where to begin!? Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to hear more about Jerusalem Artichoke Hash that sounds delicious, something I'd definitely like to try.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit I wouldn't have the foggiest what to do with a Jerusalem artichoke! A hash sounds yummy!

    Similarly I did a big pork roast on Sunday so we have lots of lovely leftovers - makes planning easier too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just can't go wrong with a spag bol! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did soup when we got Jerusalem artichokes a couple of years back, mind you they do have some well known side effects so beware! Spag bol sounds lovely, I haven't made one for ages. Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, that curry sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x