Monday 16 February 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 16th February 2015

Last weeks meal plan was a success and I loved cooking the Sunday dinner with my new oven. We did change Saturdays meal to an M&S meal deal and it was delicious!

After a lovely roast dinner yesterday the children and hubby have requested that we have more meals like that. So I am now going to be cooking a roast dinner every week. This will also mean that we have more leftover dinners which I love.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 16th February 2015

Leftover Turkey Curry

As there is a lot of leftover meat from yesterdays roast I will be making the hubby's favourite leftover meal, curry.

Bacon and Mushroom Risotto

This is a favourite that we have not had in a while, to change it a little this week I am also using bacon.

Chicken Casserole

This will be served with potatoes and vegetables.

Sausage, Mash and Beans

This is a simple meal that everyone enjoys. Beans and sausages go so well together with mash.

Roast Beef

This week I will be cooking a roast beef with potatoes, vegetables and Yorkshire puddings.

I have not planned a meal for Friday as it is the twins third birthday and we are going out for a meal. I have also not planned for Saturday as I am not sure what we will be doing as we will be seeing some of our family so an easy meal is a good idea!

Hope you have a lovely week x

As always I am sharing my Weekly Meal Plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday.

mpm different fonts.png

5 comments:

  1. Ooh a roast, how yummy. Have a great time celebrating the twins' birthday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a Sunday roast, athough I must admit I only cook one every other week now (much to my husband's dismay) because it seems to take so much time to co-ordinate all the different bits!

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Risotto sounds tasty, have a great day for the twins birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bacon and Mushroom Risotto sounds yummy!
    I hope the twins have a great birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm... Sausage, mash and beans is one of my favourites! Great plan :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x