Monday 9 February 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 9th February 2015

I am delighted to say that I have an oven again!! It is lovely to be able to plan this weeks meals knowing that there are no constraints.

Last weeks meal plan wasn't a huge success, 2 of my planned meals weren't cooked.

This week is going to be an easy meal week as we have got a recipe box being delivered tomorrow. Therefore this week we will be trying some new meals!

Unlike my usual weekly meal plans I am planning a full week of meals. As we have the recipe box coming we will have Saturday planned for and this week I will be cooking Sunday dinner.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 9th February 2015

Chinese New Year Meal

Tonight we will be enjoying an early Chinese New Year meal. I have be sent a lot of Chinese foods for a blog post so we will be having an easy meal tonight using some of them.

Toad in the Hole

This is a meal that Joseph has been requesting for weeks! We will have toad in the hole made with Quorn sausages, beetroot and onions.

Fish Chip and Mushy Peas

Definitely a family favourite!

Lamb Koftas

This is one of the recipe box meals.

Falafel and Pitta Breads

This is a meal for a future blog post. This is a new dish so I am really looking forward to making this one!

Matador's Chicken and Chorizo Casserole

This is a meal from the recipe box and the one which I am looking forward to the most. It combines all of my favourie Spanish flavours together!

Roast Turkey

This is going to be served with all of the trimmings!

As always I am sharing my Weekly Meal Plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday

mpm different fonts.png

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that recipe box sounds amazing! Hope it all goes well :) have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fab! I love toad in the hole but have never thought to make it with quorn sausages x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fab! I love toad in the hole but have never thought to make it with quorn sausages x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a lovely week planned!
    I'm liking the sound of the Roast turkey.....Just like Christmas....hehehe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoyed your chinese food tonight, we're having ours next week and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x