Sunday 15 February 2015

9th February - 15th February 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week has flown by in a daze of puppy preparations and bringing the puppy home. It feels like we have gone from having twins to triplets and I am loving it! Opie has settled in well with us and she really is the perfect addition to the family.

Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 9th February 2015


Monday was a manic day, it felt like I didn't stop all day, hence the shortage of photographs taken! To finish the day I completely emptied my ironing basket. It took me a whopping 2 hours to do but it feels good knowing that if I keep on top of it (note I said if!) it shouldn't take me as long next time!

Tuesday 10th February 2015


On Tuesday I christened my new range and baked this delicious Trail Mix Tray Bake. I will be posting my recipe next week.

Wednesday 11th February 2015


On Wednesday Taylor wanted Shaun the Sheep on over and over again! He has suddenly become Shaun the Sheep mad.

Thursday 12th February 2015


Thursday was all about this little lady! On Thursday we bought Opie home from the rspca kennels and she settled straight in. You can read more about Opie in my Word of the Week post.

Friday 13th February 2015


We certainly have got an inquisitive puppy! She loved sitting and watching me blog on Friday.

Saturday 14th February 2015


As it was Valentine's the hubby and I treated ourselves to an M&S meal and had a date night in. The hubby also got me a tub of my favourite ice cream and prosecco! I said goodbye to the diet for the day!

Sunday 15th February 2015


This weeks Silent Sunday.

As always I am sharing our week in pictures with:


TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
Grab button for The Week That Was
Running in Lavender

15 comments:

  1. Aww hello Opie! She's gorgeous!! So glad you've christened the new range - looks delicious ;)

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the family Opie hope you bring a lot of pleasure to your new family, I am sure you will receive much love back in return.
    A date night in is good, and saves the hassle of a baby sitter. The diet broken for one day will do no harm.
    I hate ironing, lucky for me DH enjoys it and does it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely week caught in pictures. I love it!

    Opie is adorable. Rescued dogs are the best.

    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That rose is completely beautiful, well done on taking such a detailed photo. Opie looks adorable, can't wait to find out more of his adventures.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Opie is beautiful - what a great new addition! Hope you have lots of fun with her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dog! Really is so cute glad he's settled in so well! Your Valentines day sounded lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos! It looks like you had a fantastic week! Opie is just adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks guiltily at my own ironing basket which is horribly full, then gets distracted by ice cream... Love the rose photo! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fab week huni, what a gorgeous little dog xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like an intersting week, so glad Opie has settled in well. Having a puppy is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great idea and a fab way of ensuring you capture every moment in your year. It will tell a full story at the end of the year. The cake and ice cream shots have made me hungry!

    Thanks so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh the puppie's arrived - what a brilliant Valentines gift! #TWTWC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Opie is adorable, I bet the kids are loving having a puppy about. The trail bake looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  14. Washing pile = my nightmare! I love your new puppy and the rose photo is beautiful :) #365

    ReplyDelete
  15. Opie is gorgeous :) And, Taylor has good taste in Shaun the Sheep!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x