Thursday 18 September 2014

National Cupcake Week with Greens Cake Mixes


This week is National Cupcake Week and to celebrate I was kindly sent a box of Green's Mini Daisy Cupcakes to try.

These easy cake mixes are great if you are baking with children. All you need to do is add and egg and water to the mixture and whisk. They are great for the children to independently make.

Everything that you need to create these lovely looking mini cakes is provided in the box. You get the cake mixture, bun cases, icing, icing sugar and even a daisy cutter.

The step by step instructions on the back are easy to follow and there is no weighing required.

I did make these buns however they did not turn out at the picture on the front of the box.

The packet says that the mixture will make 24 mini buns however I found I only had enough mixture for 22 buns. As I had tried to make the mixture go such a long way they only filled half of the mini cupcake case when baked. However if you only wanted to make 12 mini cupcakes you would have had the ideal amount of mixture.

I love that this product provides everything you need to decorate these little treats. I will definitely be baking some more cupcakes and using the daisy decorations.

Disclaimer: I was sent the box of Daisy Mini Cupcakes for the purpose of this post. No payment was received. All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x