Wednesday 3 September 2014

Alphabet Project - Q

I did schedule my P photograph last week and did intend of linking up, however the peacefulness of holiday took over and I took a social media and internet break. So if you would like to see my P you can here.

Anyway back to this weeks letter Q.

My Q is...

Quietude
This is the view that we woke up to every morning on holiday. I have never had a more calm, tranquil holiday. Quietude, a state of being calm and peaceful, sums up perfectly what it was like. I have come home feeling truly refreshed. I enjoyed the environment so much I really was not ready to leave! In fact I am even looking at next years holiday and cannot wait to get something booked. But for now I am counting down to our next holiday in October and our winter wonderland break.

As always I am joining in with the lovely PODcast - Alphabet Project pop over and see what beautiful picture sums up their Q.

11 comments:

  1. That looks lovely, calms be down just looking at that photo #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find woodland very calming, a walk through trees will always leave me feeling peaceful. Lovely word and photo x #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it really did do me the world of good being away from everything x

      Delete
  3. That photo certainly is calming ... even to just look at :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great a great view, and a great way to start the day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning place! If I can only just sit there and read a book or contemplate. #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was he most relaxing place I have been x

      Delete
  6. What a lovely place to get some peace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x