Friday 5 September 2014

Word of the Week - 5th September 2014

As with the other posts that I had scheduled last week I didn't link up my word of the week. However if you would like to see what my word of the week was last week you can do here.

Anyway, back to this week! My word of the week is...

Normality

After last weeks fantastic break it was hard coming home, back to normality. I left there with a heavy heart full of anxiety. I was anxious about leaving the happy, tranquil cocoon that I was in. I was anxious about how going home would effect my mood.

Thankfully it hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be and I haven't come crashing down as I had expected.

It is just normality again.

Hubby is back at work, Joseph is back at school and it is just me and the twins again. I am going to enjoy the next 7 months as much as possible as the twins start nursery after Easter. So I am happy for normality to be back as soon normality will change a lot!

As always I am sharing my Word of the Week with the lovely Jocelyn at The Reading Residence

The Reading Residence

16 comments:

  1. Normality can be a great thing - so glad to hear you're happy with it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes normality has well and truly settled in again x

      Delete
  2. I like to think being mothers we're quite good at bouncing back into the normality! Enjoy those next 7 months :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm yes you're right, we have to bounce back for everyone else! x

      Delete
  3. Sometimes normality is all you need to feel like your mood is even and to release your anxiety x #wotw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All settled back into it now and looking forward to the next holiday :-) x

      Delete
  4. I think sometimes it's the anticipation of change that affects us as much as the actual change itself. Enjoy your time with the twins, as you know, it will fly by x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right about change but we soon adapt and get on with it x

      Delete
  5. Normality is sometimes a great thing to have x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just read your post last week, too - great word! So pleased you had a relaxing time, and that the return to normality has been OK for you. Savour these few months :) Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just bliss being away in such a tranquil setting, can't wait to return! x

      Delete
  7. You must be so busy over the holidays, enjoy your time with the twins :) #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The school holidays were manic but now school has started again me and the twins are getting back into our routine x

      Delete
  8. Enjoy the normaility huni, before it all changes again Xx #WOTW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, part of me is looking forward to some me time but most of me is dreading it! They''re growing too quickly xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x