Monday 29 September 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 29th September 2014

Wow I cannot believe that we are about to go into October! As the new month arrives I am sure the cooler weather will too. With the cooler weather will also come more warming and comforting meals, which I do love!

However at the moment the weather is still nice (touch wood) so we will continue to enjoy lighter meals.

Last weeks Weekly Meal Plan was a success with everything what was planned cooked. I even shared my recipes for Rich Mushroom Pasta and Lemon and Thyme Chicken Skewers.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 29th September 2014

Leftover Pork Curry

I love using leftovers. This week I will be using the leftovers in my easy sweet curry.

Grilled Fish

At the moment I am not sure which fish I will be grilling as I am going to go shopping at the beginning of the week to buy some fresh fish.

Chipolata Toad in the Hole

This is a meal which we have not had in a long time. So when I saw that we had some chipolatas in this weeks meat box I knew that we would be having toad in the hole!

Chunky Beef Chilli Con Carne

For this dish I will be using chopped up burgers for a change.

Ginger and Honey Chicken

This is a Jamie Oliver recipe that I will be trying for the first time. I will serve with homemade potato wedges and vegetables.

As always I am not planning a meal for Saturday as we often get something on the day.

What will you be enjoying this week?

Have a great week x



As always I am sharing my weekly meal plan with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday

mpm different fonts.png

3 comments:

  1. Everything sounds so good especially the Ginger and Honey Chicken....Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh toad in the hole! Haven't had that in ages!! Going to be putting that on my list for next week I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh sounds nice, love the sound of the chicken!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x