Monday 15 September 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 15th September 2014

I am posting this week's meal plan later than usual as I have had an exciting day out at an Italian specialities masterclass. I have picked up so many great tips and ideas which I cannot wait to share.

Last week's meal plan we according to plan all week which was a great way to really get back into meal planning after the holidays.

The meat box was another great success and I am enjoying the variety that it provides us with.

This week we will be enjoying...

Week Commencing 15th September 2014

As I was out all day cooking and eating I really was not hungry for anymore food, however everyone else needed to eat! The children enjoyed some good old fish fingers while the hubby enjoyed some food which I had brought home from the masterclass.

Spaghetti Bolognese

After today's class I have learnt how to make an authentic bolognese sauce and I will be having a go at recreating one at home.

Chicken and Tarragon Sausages

These will be served with roasted root vegetables and potatoes.

Honey Roasted Pork

This will either be served with potatoes and vegetables or with noodles in a more Chinese style dish.

Pizza

On Friday it is Joseph's birthday so I have left Friday up to him and he has chosen a pizza meal.

Moroccan Lamb Skewers 

I will be putting the lamb in a spicy marinade over night and then grilling them and serving with couscous.

Have a lovely week x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x