Friday 19 September 2014

Word of the Week - 19th September 2014

There is only one word which has dominated this week. That word is...

TEN


My Joseph turns ten today. As you can imagine any birthday is an exciting time but when you are turning ten it is just that bit more exciting. Going from single figures to double figures is such a huge thing for any child.


As Joseph's mum, I cannot quite believe that my son is turning ten. How did that happen? Where did the last ten years go?


I am so proud of the boy that Joseph is. He dotes on his brother and sister and despite being too old now for kisses he still gives great cuddles. He really is growing up way too quickly for my liking. It is thanks to Joseph that I am where I am today. He brought me back home and made me live my life differently. Before Joseph I was a bit of a tearaway living abroad. But that all changed the day I found out that I was pregnant. I had someone else to put before me. He made me live for something. He gave me my life back, a reason to live. When he is older I will tell him how much he did for me, I will always be so thankful for him.


We have got a busy birthday weekend planned. Today is Joseph's evening. He has asked for a pizza tea and a board game night. We are not only celebrating Joseph's birthday but also our nephew, the twins Godfathers 21st birthday on Saturday and having a family meal out for Joseph's on the Sunday.


What word would sum up your week?

As always I am sharing my word of the week with the lovely Jocelyn at The Reading Residence.

The Reading Residence

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Happy Birthday to Joseph! He sounds so special and what a lovely thing to request to do for his birthday. Hope you have a lovely evening, and enjoy the family celebrations x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Joseph! Such a lovely post huni and I hope you all have a wonderful day x #WOTW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ten's such a great birthday - the double digit thing is a big thing. Hope you've all had a fab time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've all had a lovely weekend, very busy, but great thank you x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x