Monday 22 September 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 22nd September 2014

Last weeks meal plan was a success. We had all but one of the meals planned. This was due to planning one extra meal. I had completely forgotten that we were eating out on both Saturday and Sunday. This weekend has been a weekend full of birthday celebrations!

This week we are going to be having a lot of meat with potatoes and vegetables as I have two fridges full of fresh vegetables, either that or I'll be making a soup!

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 22nd September 2014

Creamy Mushroom Pasta

This is a dish that was demonstrated during last weeks masterclass, however it was done as a topping for bruschetta. As the sauce was so delicious I have decided to make it into a pasta sauce.

Steak Burgers and Chips

In this weeks meat box we got some lovely steak burgers so I will be serving them with homemade chips and homemade coleslaw.

Chicken Skewers

I will marinade the chicken skewers in a lemon and thyme oil before grilling. They will be served with herb potatoes and vegetables.

Meatballs with Roasted Vegetables

I will be roasting the meatballs with root vegetables and potatoes.

Pasta Carbonara

We also got some streaky bacon in our meat box so we will be having a good old pasta carbonara.

Roast Pork

This week I will be cooking a Sunday dinner so we will be having roast pork with potatoes and vegetables.

I have not planned anything for Saturday night as this tends to be a night where we pick something up while we are out.

Hope you all have a good week x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x