Monday 2 May 2016

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 2nd May 2016

This week I remembered to meal plan before I went shopping which made writing my list so much easier! Last weeks meal plan was a success. We ended up getting a treat meal for Friday which meant I cooked the fish pie on Saturday. You may remember that last week I planned a meal that we had never heard of before let alone tried. The North African stew, Shamshuka, was so good! This will definitely be a meal we will be having again!

As today is a bank holiday we are taking the children out for a meal so we are definitely having an easy start to the week!

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 2nd May 2016

Monday - Frankie and Benny's

Tuesday - Mushroom Stroganoff

This is a favourite that I haven't made in ages. 

Wednesday - Beef, Lentil and Chickpea Casserole

This is going to be a meal that I can prepare and leave to slow cook in the oven.

Thursday - Jacket Potatoes and Pulled Pork Sausages

When I was shopping in Aldi I found The Black Farmer's Pulled Pork Sausages. These were not on my shopping list but they sounded so good, I had to get them. Jacket potatoes have become a favourite meal so this week we will be having them with the sausages.

Friday - Fish in Homemade Parsley Sauce

I will be serving the fish in parsley sauce with some mash and peas.

Do you meal plan? What will you be enjoying this week?

As always I am sharing my weekly meal plan with Meal Planning Monday!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope you enjoy Frankie and Bennys tonight, we went last week and it was yum. I really like the sound of the pulled pork sausages, I hope they taste as nice as they sound. Have a fab week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x