Thursday 17 November 2016

Christmas Gift Guide - Foodie Men

This year I thought that it would be fun to do some gift guides on the run up to Christmas. Finding the perfect gift for loved ones can be hard as we all want to find a gift that we know our loved ones will love! Today I am going to share with you my top gift for men who love dining out! Who does not love a good foodie treat or going out for a lovely meal. The whole dining experience, great food, getting dressed up. This can make a fantastic gift.

I have been looking around for great foodie gifts for men and have found the following...


While looking on the Jacamo Christmas Guide I found this fantastic foodie find. A meal for two at one of Marco Pierre White's restaurants in London. A couple of years ago I attended an event with Marco Pierre White at the Unilever headquarters and I have tasted some of his cooking and it was amazing so I know that this would make the ideal foodie gift.

Here are my other top gifts for the men in our lives...

Pictures courtesy of Jacamo

A meal out deserves a stylish new jacket. My favourite is this Joe Browns double up winter coat. The warm herringbone fabric jacket will go from casual to dressed up with ease. But regardless of what your mans style there are so many gorgeous men's winter coats to choose from!

Every foodie loves a hamper of goodies. The wicker star that is filled with Christmas treats and traditional Walkers biscuit delights.

My hubby loves being in the garden but also loves to have his music near by. This classic styled wooden effect radio will make a great addition to his garden shed.

Last but no least, the good old smellies! Men love smellies and they are something that is always used. They make a great, budget stocking filler!

I hope that these have given you a few ideas. What gifts are on your to buy list this year?

Disclosure: This is a collaborative post



1 comment:

  1. Men (foodie or not) are really hard to buy for! I'm thinking of trying to find a nice day cookery course for Mr GF. Needs to be local though..... x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x