Monday 14 November 2016

Weekly Meal Plan and Week Ahead - Week Commencing 14th November 2016



Last week was amazing but tiring. Spending two days travelling for five hours really took it out of me but having the opportunity to visit the legendary River Cottage made it worth it! I am in the process of writing up a blog post that will be live this week telling you all about my adventures but I will tell you that the food was out of this world, it was simply outstanding, and I got to stand at the table where Hugh works his magic.


Despite eating out on Tuesday and drinking wine I was surprised to find that I had lost 1.5lbs. I went to Slimming World hoping to maintain last weeks loss so when I saw that I had another loss I was delighted. So far I have lost 10.5lbs and am aiming to loose 3.5lbs this week so that I can get my first stone off. After just four weeks I have found that I have started to automatically select the healthier foods.

This week I am starting my Christmas blog posts. I am going to be sharing my top Christmas foodie tips as well as healthier Christmas treats. Tomorrow I am going to be outlining my Christmas posts and introducing some of this seasons must have foodie treats.

Now back to this weeks meal plan. This is what we will be enjoying this week...


Week Commencing 14th November 2016

Monday

Lunch - Soup
Dinner - Brine chicken River Cottage style

Tuesday

Lunch - Chicken and salad sandwich
Dinner - Sausages and mash

Wednesday

Lunch - Jacket potato and beans
Dinner - Salmon traybake

Thursday

Lunch - Giant couscous salad
Dinner - Green veg and bacon pasta

Friday

Lunch - Leftover pasta
Dinner - Chicken tikka masala

Saturday

Dinner - Chilli con carne

So, what have you planned this week? What meals will you be enjoying? If you write a meal plan why not join in with the Meal Planning Monday blog hop.

Hope you have a great week x



get the InLinkz code

8 comments:

  1. I've had amazing meals at River Cottage. Love it there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first visit and I loved it! Hope to return next year as a family x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the loss! Your meals sound like they'll be lovely. I'm always especially jealous of anyone who gets to eat salmon as my husband is allergic :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was pleased. I love salmon but the hubby isn't as keen x

      Delete
  3. I look forward to you River Cottage post! And all the Christmas posts! Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My River Cottage post should be live this week, I have so much to tell about the event x

      Delete
  4. Wow, well done on the loss, you are doing fab. The salmon tray bake sounds delicious. Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma, I get so nervous before my weigh in lol. Hope you have a good week too x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x