Wednesday 30 November 2016

Foodie Prints from Desenio

I have mentioned before how we are having building work done at the moment. We are nearing completion of the first outhouse room so that means in a couple of weeks I will have my own office area! To be honest I do not know what I am most excited about, finally having room for a tumble drier or having my own work space. A space that I can make my own.

So when Desenio asked me if I would like to take a look at their wall art I saw it as the perfect opportunity to get some prints for my new study. Being the foodie blogger that I am I wanted something that represented the passion for what I do. Desenio have a wide variety of themes for prints so you can be guaranteed that you will find just what you are looking for. 

Take a look at what is going to be adorning my walls...


I adore the simplicity of these prints. They show the beauty of the natural ingredients, many of which grow in our garden and a great reminder to go back to the trusty vegetables.

I also managed to select some prints for the kitchen, which is under going a make over too...


The herbs print not only looks great but is also going to be a great help with cooking. There are times when I wonder what herb to use, well this print does all the research for me. The same with the red wine guide!

As well as art prints they also have quotes and script prints which I could not resist.


When we are having a tough day an uplifting quote can certainly make the difference. They can also tell others how much they truly mean!


My order arrived within the week and were in a protective cardboard tube. As well as the prints, Desenio also stock many frames which you can order safe in the knowledge that they will fit the prints that you have ordered.



I have been delighted with the service and quality of the prints that I received from Desenio and next time I am looking for prints I will definitely be going back to them!

Disclosure: I received a voucher to get some prints and frames from Desenio. All words, views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x