Tuesday 22 November 2016

#CookBlogShare Round-Up and Week 47 Linky

Week 47! Wow the weeks are flying by!

Last week the CookBlogShare linky was hosted by Mandy over at Sneaky Veg and there was, as always, a lovely variety of recipes shared. Now that we are nearing the end of November we are starting to see more and more Christmas inspired recipes coming though. I have also loved seeing some of the River Cottage posts being shared after the event that was run by Foodies100. I am planning to share my post this week so keep an eye out for it!

When it came to selecting my four favourite recipes this week there was no common theme to go with. So this week my round up is simply called 'The Delicious Round-Up'.

Here are my four favourite recipes from week 46 of #CookBlogShare...

First up this week is this deliciously spicy Chicken Tikka from Corina at Searching for Spice. I am all for an easy way to add additional flavours to a dish and leaving meat to marinade is a fantastic way to give a great depth of flavour. Now that I am following the Slimming World plan I am always looking for recipes that I can make Slimming World friendly and this is definitely one of those!

Now that the weather has definitely turned more wintry soups are my top go to meals. There is nothing more comforting than sitting in the warm while it is cold outside with a big bowl of soup. Louise from A Strong Coffee shared her Watercress Soup that has been modelled on one that her mother used to make when she was little. We all have those recipes that take us back to our childhood and this is a recipe that I have added to my to make list!

Next up is a recipe from our fellow CookBlogShare host Eb from Easy Peasy Foodie. This week Eb shared one of her trusted tray bakes. Her Sausage, Squash, Apple and Sage Traybake is full of delicious autumnal flavours. All of these flavours combine together perfectly and would definitely leave everybody wanting more!

Last but not least is a sweet treat! Kat from The Baking Explorer has used some of my all time favourite sweet flavours in her Chocolate, Salted Caramel and Chestnut Yule Log. I love yule logs but what I love most with this recipe is how Kat has used more than just chocolate. Salted caramel is a combination that you either love or hate, and I love it and with the chestnuts, wow, I want this so much!

If you missed any of these recipes I recommend you pop over and check them out.

Now on to this weeks linky. You can add any foodie post both old and new. All I ask is that you add the badge below so others can find the linky, comment on the host post and some other posts added, we all love a comment so share the love! I will be tweeting, pinning and stumbling the posts and will be writing a round up featuring my four favourite recipes next week.

I am looking forward to seeing what you have been cooking up!

Hope you have a great week x

CookBlogShare

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Chicken tikka and for writing such a lovely round up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely recipes in the round up Kirsty - I've got my eye on a slice of that yule log!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks for including my traybake! Love the other recipes too - especially Corina's Chicken Tikka!! Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm gorgeous round up Kissty, particularly loving the souns of Kats Yule Log....scrummy!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! Great round up, love the recipes this week :) just linked up my new party food recipe, thanks for hosting! #CookBlogShare

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including my soup - was worth all the problems getting it from my Mum! Another lovely round up x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great round up,particularly the Sausage and Sage traybake.So many delicious looking recipes Jenny-apply to face xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've featured gorgeous recipes from last week, going to have a closer look now:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x