Monday 28 November 2016

#CookBlogShare - Week 47 Perfect Party Pieces

Welcome to #CookBlogShare week 47's round-up. Last week the linky was hosted here on Hijacked By Twins. There were so many delicious recipes shared. It is fantastic to see so many of you joining in each week, along with new blogs. I have said it before, and I will say it again, this has become a lovely little foodie community and this is a post which I always look forward to writing. Thank you! As we are almost in December it is fantastic to see more and more Christmas recipes coming through. The way that the year has gone so far, Christmas will be here before we know it!

For this weeks round-up I have chosen four recipes that would make perfect party pieces. Over the coming weeks I am sure many of us will be thinking about entertaining and preparing buffets. The four recipes that I have selected will keep your guests returning for more!

Here are my four favourite recipes from week 47 of #CookBlogShare...

First up are two savoury treats.

These dainty Vegan Mac-n-Cheese Hearts from Vegan Dollhouse not only look fantastic but are a great way to get creative with your leftovers. These mac-n-cheese hearts take one of our favourite main meal dishes and revamps them into perfect, bite sized canapes that would be ideal on any buffet!

The second savoury dish that I have selected is from A Strong Coffee. I chose these Cheese and Marmite Sausage Rolls purely because I have a little Marmite monster. Little I is Marmite mad, she will eat it with just about anything so I know that she would adore these. But I also love the idea of the added depth of flavour that the Marmite will add to these buffet classics!

Now onto some sweet treats.

If there is one cake that I simply cannot resist it is carrot cake. My Danglish Family shared some cute mini Carrot Cupcakes that have been lovingly decorated. Being small means that they can be enjoyed without all of the guilt of a big slice (that is what I tell myself anyway!). They really will make a lovely display on any buffet table!

Last but certainly not least are these seriously tempting Raspberry Trifle Cupcakes from Charlotte's Lively Kitchen. This recipe gives trifle a whole new twist. Christmas is the perfect time for a trifle but these trifle cupcakes will definitely impress. I adore the surprise element of the raspberries and custard hidden below the peak of vanilla cream. They just scream out "eat me!".

If you missed any of these recipes last week pop over and check them out. You will not be disappointed, I promise!

This weeks #CookBlogShare linky is hosted by Eb at Easy Peasy Foodie. I look forward to seeing what you have been cooking up and I will be back next Monday with my round-up!

Have a delicious week x

CookBlogShare

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love that you have a marmite monster! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She would eat it with everything, she even has it on pancakes! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x