Monday 7 November 2016

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 7th November 2016


Hello and welcome to my weekly meal plan. This week is an exciting week for me. Last night J and I went to see Bring Me The Horizon is Sheffield and we had an amazing time. However we did have a late night so today I am definitely feeling it. But tomorrow will be even busier! Tomorrow I am leaving North Lincolnshire and travelling all the way down to Dorset! I am so excited and feeling extremely lucky to be visiting River Cottage for a festive feast with the great team over at Tots100 and Foodies100. We have always loved River Cottage and especially Hugh's ethos on living and food. So keep an eye out for lots of pictures and a post all about the evening!

This weeks meals, for me, are going to be following the SP Slimming World food plan. My meals will consist of just speedy free foods and protein packed free foods. This is a great way to accelerate weight loss, but in my case, this week, I am hoping that it will counterbalance the foods and drinks that I will be consuming on Tuesday. Last week I lost a whopping 5lbs and have now crossed my first half stone milestone and I do not want it to go back on. I am feeling so much better following the healthier eating plan and really enjoying my meals.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 7th November 2016

Monday

Lunch - Beans on toast
Dinner - Leftover roast chicken

Tuesday

Lunch - Salad on the train
Dinner - River Cottage

Wednesday

Lunch - Salad (I will buy a green salad when I reach London)
Dinner - Quorn cottage pie - mine will be without mashed potatoes, instead I'll top with vegetables

Thursday

Lunch - Egg and tuna salad
Dinner - Fish pie - mine will be topped with carrot and swede mash instead of potato

Friday

Lunch - Toasted salad sandwich
Dinner - Beef kheema

Saturday

Dinner - Chilli con carne

What have you got planned this week? If you write a meal plan you are welcome to join in with the #MealPlanningMonday blog hop!

Have a great week x



get the InLinkz code

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am most jealous of you going to River Cottage! It sounds like an amazing day, hope you have the best time! Looking forward to reading all about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x