Monday 21 November 2016

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 21st November 2016


Wow, Monday's are certainly coming round quickly!

Last week I wrote my first Christmas post, yes the big 'C' word is out there and over the coming weeks I will be talking about it a lot more! Like last year, I will be showcasing what Aldi have to offer this festive season. Last Tuesday I gave you a sneak peek at what you can expect to see. We are starting the week with a bit of a feast. Today we will be dining on one of my top Christmas meat finds and I am certainly looking forward to tonight's meal. Keep an eye out tomorrow as I will be telling you all about it!

My Slimming World eating plan has been going really well. I feel, for the first time, as if something has clicked in my head. I have started to go for the healthier options when selecting what to eat and am enjoying my food. When I attended my group last week I was delighted to have lost a further 3lbs but was a little disappointed I had not lost 3.5lbs as that would have given me my first stone. But it has made me even more determined to see a new number on Friday!

I am eating a lot more fruit and vegetables and have found that I feel so much better for changing my eating habits and cutting down my sugar intake. I just hope that I can continue it over Christmas!

Now back to my Weekly Meal Plan. This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 21st November 2016

Monday

Lunch - Homemade soup

Dinner - 5 bird roast. This is what I will be telling you all about tomorrow!

Tuesday

Lunch - Leftover roast salad and eggs

Dinner - Leftover meal, at the moment I am not sure what I will be making but it will involve leftovers

Wednesday

Lunch - Jacket potato

Dinner - Slimming World friendly fish and chips

Thursday

Lunch - Sweet potato toastie

Dinner - Gammon

Friday

Lunch - Soup

Dinner - Picky tea with the hubby of cold meats, fish, salad and cheese

As for the weekend I will be planning that nearer the time!

What do you have planned for this week? If you write a meal plan you are welcome to join in with the #MealPlanningMonday blog hop!

I hope you have a great week x


get the InLinkz code

2 comments:

  1. OMG, what a meal plan - Can't wait to read about your 5 bird post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh is it an Aldi 5 bird roast? Your meal plan sounds amazing this week. Good luck on Friday, fc for the stone x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x