Monday 14 November 2016

#CookBlogShare Week 45 Round-Up - 4 Perfect Autumnal Dishes

What a busy week it was last week. It was lovely to finally meet my fellow CookBlogShare host Eb from Easy Peasy Foodie at the River Cottage event. While we were there we were talking about how great it would be to meet more of you lovely people who join in with the linky each week. We all feel that we know each other but it would be amazing to meet in person. Hopefully in the new year we will have the opportunity to get the CookBlogShare tribe together! 

Thank you Eb for hosting last week. Tomorrow the linky is with Mandy at Sneaky Veg so do not forget to pop over and show us what you have been cooking up!

Last week there were so many autumnal recipes shared and this week my round-up is all about my favourite four.

Here are my four favourite recipes from week 45 of CookBlogShare...


First up is the fantastically coloured Roasted Pumpkin, Ramiro Pepper and Leek Soup from Kate at The Gluten Free Alchemist. This soup looks so inviting and I can just imagine how perfect it is as either a lunch or evening meal on a cold day. The roasted pepper sour cream is the ideal way to finish this bowl of goodness.

Next up is a deliciously healthy and flavoursome dish from Cliona at Basement Bakehouse. This syn free, one pot Cajun Chicken and Rice dish is great for the whole family. Having recently started Slimming World I am always on the look out for syn free delights and this one ticks all the boxes and being a one pot meal means less washing up!

The next recipe that I chose is from Jacqueline at Recipes Made Easy. This Tomato Farcie post is not only a recipe but is about a lovely story of friendship. Jacqueline has shared this super tasty from her lifelong friend Fiona. These stuffed tomatoes would be a huge success in our house!

Last but not least is this Autumnal Squash and Goats Cheese Tart from Claire at Foodie Quine. I adore goats cheese so any dish that features it is a winner in my book. Paired with the truly seasonal squash this tart is definitely a must bake!

If you missed any of these amazing recipes pop over and check them out. You will not be disappointed!

This week the linky is over on Sneaky Veg so do not forget to share what you have been cooking up this week.

Have a great week x

CookBlogShare

2 comments:

  1. Lovely round up Kirsty. VERY tempted by that squash and goats cheese tart! I still have an extra culinary pumpkin waiting for inspiration..... think I might just have found it!
    Thanks for including my soup xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are just so seasonal and so appealing too - both to the eyes and the belly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x