Monday 28 November 2016

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 28th November 2016


Last weeks meal plan was a success. You my remember that we started the week with a five bird roast. Oh wow it was so good! We all thoroughly enjoyed the rich flavours from the goose, duck and pheasant with the cranberry stuffing, turkey and chicken. It also made a lovely soup the following day.


Last week was a funny old week. The twins were full of cold so all week I have been up with one of them or the other. This has left me exhausted. The school runs have been done in the car so my steps for the week have been so low compared to usual. This did have an effect on my weigh in results this week. This week I only lost half a pound. But that half a pound meant I got this...


I got my first stone award and was even selected as the slimmer of the month! I could not believe it! Next week I will (positive thinking) see a new number and I will get to Club10 (lose 10% of my body weight) for Christmas!

Last week I got a lovely hamper of meats from Muscle Food for a future blog post so we will be having a bit more meat than usual and running down what is in the freezer ready for Christmas.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 28th November 2016

Monday

Lunch - Celeriac soup
Dinner - Sausage casserole

Tuesday

Lunch - Chicken Caesar salad
Dinner - Bacon wrapped fish with puy lentil salad

Wednesday

Lunch - Mixed bean and rice salad
Dinner - Balsamic chicken

Thursday

Lunch - Sweet potato stacker
Dinner - Root veg and bean hot pot

Friday

Lunch - Mug shot
Dinner - Chicken pasanda

As for the weekend it will be something easy but healthy!

Do you meal plan? If so why not join in with the #MealPlanningMonday blog hop!

Hope you have a lovely week x


get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x