Wednesday 24 June 2015

Free Little Dish Meals at Ocado!

You will know that I am a true believer in home cooked meals however there are times when life takes over and every now and then I need to reach for a pre prepared meal for the twins.


I have always been extremely wary of ready made meals. However I have always found Little Dish to be different. Their brand represents everything that I believe in. All of their meals contain only 100% natural ingredients, no added sugar and all low in salt. Every recipe is created alongside a nutritionist to ensure that they are nutritionally good for little ones and a good balanced meal.

Little Dish have their own team of Tiny Tasters to taste every meal! This time I had my own Tiny Tasters try some of their meals.




The twins loved the flavours that were in each of the dishes. Unlike other toddler meals on the market these were full of flavour. In the past I have found other brands to be quite bland so I was pleasantly surprised that these were really tasty meals.

The Little Dish meals are perfect to have in as a quick "go to" dinner and next time I need to buy a pre prepared meal for the twins I will definitely go for Little Dish meals.

Until the end of June Ocado are giving away a Little Dish meal with purchases of Pampers Active Fit. If you haven't tried Little Dish yet this is a great opportunity for you to try them for yourself!

Disclosure: We were sent a selection of Little Dish meals for the purpose of this post. No cash payment was received. All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x