Monday 15 June 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 15th June 2015

Today is my birthday and another week to plan for!

However this week I do not have a lot to plan for. On Friday morning I head off to London for BritMums Live! That means Friday's and Saturday's meals are for the hubby to plan, but I will make some dinners up if he wants me too!

This week will be a quiet one with regards to meal planning, but a busy week with things to see and do.

Last week we started to eat healthier and make smoothies. We soon found that we loved the smoothies and went on to invest in a juicer, which I am over the moon with! When we started we were thought that we would feel hungry but are amazed by how filling the smoothies and shakes are. So far so good!

Last week I shared the following recipes...





Back to this week. This is what we will be enjoying...

Week Commencing 15th June 2015

Birthday Dinner

As it is my birthday I am taking it easy in the kitchen and we are having an M&S meal for £10.

Full of Veg Shepherds Pie

This really is a family favourite of ours. The kids, and us adults, love a good old shepherds pie, I always find that this meal is perfect for getting extra veg in the kids!

Pork

This was the joint that didn't get roasted last week. Therefore we will have it this week instead.

Fish

I am planning to get some fish which I will serve with loads of veg!

Friday and Saturday

BritMums Live!!!

Sunday

For fathers day we are going out for lunch.

Hope you have a great week and if you are at BritMums Live I hope to say hello.

As always I am sharing with At Home with Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday

mpm different fonts.png

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you are having a wonderful day!!
    All of your food looks amazing! The Full of Veg Shepherds Pie sounds great! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I love the look of your Spanish tray bake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Hope you've had a lovely evening and enjoy Britmums at the weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quiche looks lovely, I hope you had a great birthday. HAve fun at Britmums!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that almond cake looks and sounds lush! I love almonds, that is going on the 'must try' list :) Enjoy Britmums ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x