Sunday 14 June 2015

8th June - 14th June 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

This week has seen us make a huge lifestyle change with regard to our diets. We both already eat a lot of gluten free foods like bread and crackers, the hubby's is due to an intolerance whereas mine is a lifestyle choice as I feel better not eating gluten (except for in cakes!). We have now decided to start clean eating. We are cutting out processed foods and even sugar. We have started to have smoothies and have even invested in a juicer. We have both noticed a big change in how we feel. So far so good!

The children have had a busy week at school and the twins have even been on their first trip! The puppies have both have their operations to be neutered. So they have been felling sorry for themselves.

Here is our week in pictures...


Monday 8th June 2015


From Monday this is how our mornings start. With a super healthy smoothie. I have been amazed by how full they have been keeping me. Monday was the start of a new super healthy family!

Tuesday 9th June 2015


I love this picture that I took of Taylor on the walk to school on Tuesday. I love how the twins still believe that if they cannot see you, you cannot see them. Here he was hiding from me.

Wednesday 10th June 2015


Wednesday was such a manic day! The puppies had their operation to neutered. Therefore I was up and out first thing in the morning and did not stop all day! Then to finish the day I had a fab workout with weights.

Thursday 11th June 2015


On Thursdays walk to school the twins found feathers which they took to nursery to show their teacher. They were so pleased with their finds! Thursday ended with worry as Opie's stitches opened up so it was an emergency dash to the vets for her to have the wound stapled, poor puppy.

Friday 12th June 2015


On Friday this beauty arrived! To go with the smoothie machine we have got a juicer. I was elated when the hubby picked out this amazing juicer! 

Saturday 13th June 2015


On Saturday we visited The Deep in Hull. I will be writing a post about our visit. After seeing the fish we took the children for a meal at Frankie and Benny's. It was a lovely family day, albeit a bit stressful when the twins got tired!

Sunday 14th June 2015


This weeks Silent Sunday. Today is a horrible, wet day so I can't see us venturing very far. It is my mums birthday today so I am sure a cake will be baked to go with the birthday Sunday dinner that I am cooking for us all. Hope you have a great day and coming week.

As always I am sharing with...

TWTWC
Running in Lavender

10 comments:

  1. It does look like a healthy week you had... smoothies, workouts, juicer! My little boy does the same thing with hiding. We have to pretend we can't see him! :) x #TWTWC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start making some changes to my lifestyle. Your smoothie looks fab and so colourful. I think it's so cute when Oliver 'hides' bless them. I hope the Puppies are both recovering well from there ops.
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. is there a big adjustment to eating clean, i imagine you feel hungry for the first few days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been amazed by how full we have felt after the smoothies and they have kept us going until after lunch with no hunger at all. I was shocked as I was expecting to be hungry :-) x

      Delete
  4. Wow, that juicer looks amazing. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the new way of eating....That smoothie looks like it was full of good stuff! The juicer looks amazing! I have a Sage kettle and it is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your new 'diet' - I wish I had the motivation to change the way we eat. We were in Hull on Saturday too, not at the Deep though! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done you!! I need to get better at eating healthy, maybe the talk by Ella on Friday will get me going?! Good luck to you with your 'clean eating' sounds amazing!! As always great shots and a wonderful week of captured moments. That jellyfish picture is awesome .Thank you so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh we live really close to The Deep now, so I'm looking forward to visiting there :) Well done you on all the healthy living!

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the hiding photo, it's so sweet when they still think that's hiding isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x