Monday 1 June 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 1st June 2015

Wow I cannot believe that we are in June! This year is flying by!

This month is going to be super busy and I find that during busy times meal planning helps no end. This month is also an exciting month, I am attending my first BritMums Live, it is my birthday and the hubby and I are going to see the Foo Fighters in Edinburgh.

Anyway back to meal planning. As we are on our way home from holiday I am not planning a meal for today as we will either eat out at lunch or pick something up on our way home. Before we went on holiday I received a meat delivery which makes meal planning after a holiday much easier as I know what I have got in the freezer for when we get home.

Last week, while were away, we enjoyed meals out and eating easier meals which is great but after a week I am ready for some good old home cooked meals.

This is what we will be enjoying this week...


Week Commencing 1st June 2015

Slow Cooked Pork in Cider

On Tuesday to make cooking easy after our holiday I will be making the most of the slow cooker and making slow cooked pork in cider.

Spanish Chicken Tray Bake

I am planning to bake chicken thighs with mixed Mediterranean vegetables, chorizo and new potatoes.

Roast Beef Rump

I will be cooking a roast beef dinner. We missed a good home cooked roast dinner!

Lamb Burgers

I will be serving the lamb burgers with minted bread buns, homemade chips and salad (peas and sweetcorn for the children).

Chilli Con Carne Tacos

On Saturday I will be serving chilli con carne tacos with salad, nachos and rice.

As always I am sharing with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday.


mpm different fonts.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x