Sunday 7 June 2015

25th May - 7th June 2015 - One Picture Everyday For A Year

What a busy couple of weeks! I didn't post my Project365 last week as we were away enjoying a lovely week away on holiday.

This week has been a struggle getting back into routine, but it always is after a holiday. But the summer weather has certainly helped!

While away I took so many pictures, I shared a lot of them  and wrote about our week in my holiday post but I will just share a quick round up of our pictures for my Project365.

Here is our two weeks in pictures...

25th June - 1st June 2015 - Holiday!

 Ready to go to Center Parcs Whinfell Forest

 The twins exploring the woodland behind our lodge

Taylor jumping in the puddles after a rainy night

Isabella after the twins Princess and Pirates activity

 Taylor making a teddy with daddy's help

 The hubby and I while having a round of adventure golf with Joseph

 Enjoying a Starbucks, our trip for biscuits and coffee became a daily occurrence

My beautiful new While Stuff skirt that the hubby bought for me

Tuesday 2nd June 2015


Getting back to the daily routine was made easier having the hubby home although we were busy all morning putting together new drawers for the twins bedroom. 

Wednesday 3rd June 2015


On Wednesday the twins came home with some new Book Start bags that despite being down to the floor they insisted on carrying them all the way home.

Thursday 4th June 2015


On Thursday it felt like summer well and truly arrived! Even though I had plenty of inside jobs to be done the sunshine won and I spent the morning out! After taking the dogs for a long walk I decided to get some gardening done, which was lovely.

Friday 5th June 2015


On Friday these amazing tickets arrived, to say that I am excited is an understatement! After a busy weekend at BritMums the hubby and I are having a night in Edinburgh and seeing the awesome Foo Fighters! We went to see them in 2011 and were right up the front for hours so this time we are taking it easy and have got hospitality tickets.

Saturday 6th June 2015


On Saturday we visited my mother in law. While we were there Joseph and the hubby started to play Upwords which soon after helping Joseph I took over!

Sunday 7th June 2015


Today is all about the garden! It is another glorious day which means while the children play and the hubby gardens I can sit in the sun and blog! Happy day x

As always I am sharing with...

TWTWC
Running in Lavender

5 comments:

  1. looks like you had a great holiday, love the first pic of Joseph and Isabella, two lovely happy smiles.
    Love the sitting in the garden blogging while hubby works....
    We use to have upwords but the kids preferred scrabble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great time at Centre Parcs, what a fab family holiday! It's great that the sunshine has finally made an appearance isn't it. Not jealous of your Foo Fighters tickets at all *sob*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you're going to see the Foo!!! Jealous!! Sounds like you had a great time at Centre Parks, love these shots! Thank you so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is so pretty! You'll be seeing Dave Grohl in a cast now!

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely selfie of you and hubby. And what a cute picture of jumping in the puddles, such fun! Looks like you had a great time in Centre Parcs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x