Monday 22 June 2015

Weekly Meal Plan - Week Commencing 22nd June 2015

After such a busy weekend meal planning has not been high on my list, but as soon as I had to think about what I was going to cook this evening and had no idea and I remembered why I meal plan! Without my weekly meal plans in place I would have no organisation!

I will admit that this weeks meal plan has been done at the last minute. But hey ho, a meal plan has been put in place!

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago we are changing the way we eat. So far it is going really well. Admittedly my diet was not very clean over the weekend but now I am back home I am back to it. I am a true believer in moderation and believe that it is good for us to have the odd treat,

Last week I shared the following recipes...




Now back to this weeks meal plan. This is what we will be enjoying this week...

Week Commencing 22nd June 2015

Crust Less Quiche

We have got a ridiculous amount of eggs thanks to our 3 chickens. Therefore I am making a meal where I can use a lot of them up. I will be making a crust less quiche, serving it with jacket potatoes and salad.

Tacos with Chilli con Carne

Whilst a BritMums Live I received a bag of goodies from Santa Maria Mexican foods. On Tuesday I am going to make a chilli con carne and serve with tacos, guacamole and brown rice.

Dining out!

On Wednesday I do not need to plan as the hubby and I are away so will be eating out!

Smoked Mackerel

On Thursday we will be having an easy meal of smoked mackerel with quinoa and roasted vegetables.

Courgetti Carbonara

After last weeks meal with courgette noodles I am dying to try more meals using courgetti. This week I will be making a carbonara style courgetti meal.

Meat

I am due to receive a meat box for review at the end of the week so I am planning to use something out of there for Saturday's meal.

Roast

On Sunday we will have a roast, but as of yet I am not sure what joint we will have.

Hope you have a great week.

As always I am sharing with At Home With Mrs M - Meal Planning Monday.

mpm different fonts.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x