Wednesday 17 June 2015

Get More from More Drinks - Review

While I was at the Blog On MOSI conference last month I tried the lovely, refreshing Get More drinks from More Drinks. When they asked me if I would like to try all of their range for a blog post I simply couldn't refuse!

I am constantly trying to drink more water and am very cautious about what flavoured drinks I drink and even more importantly what the children drink. When I spoke to the team about the More Drinks my first question was "what is the sugar content" I was delighted when they told me that all of their Get More vitamin and mineral drinks are sugar free and only use natural flavours.

The Get More drinks come in 6 flavours, each of them are tailored to give you a boost of different vitamins and minerals. Therefore you are able to select which water you need depending on how you feel.


They do...
  • Get More Vitamin A - Blackcurrant and Blueberry flavour. Vitamin A supports healthy skin and vision. It also help you to maintain the right amount of iron in your blood. Each bottle contains 50% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin A.
  • Get More B Vitamins - Apple and Raspberry flavour. Vitamin B helps your body to release energy. B vitamins essentially help your body to turn food into energy. B6 and B12 combat tiredness. Thiamine B1 and Niacin B3 get your metabolism going. Each bottle contains 100% of the recommended daily allowance of B1, B3, B5, B6, B7 and B12.
  • Get More Vitamin C - Orange flavoured. Vitamin C is essential for a healthy immune system. It is also an antioxidant that helps your body to absorb iron. Each bottle contains 200% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin C.
  • Get More Vitamin D - Mango and Passion Fruit flavour. Vitamin D helps to support healthy bones, teeth and muscles. Each bottle contains 200% of you recommended daily allowance of vitamin D.
  • Get More Multivitamins - Citrus flavour. Multivitamins give you a daily dose of vitamins , biotin and magnesium to kick start your metabolism and boost your energy. Each bottle contains 100% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamins B1, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12 and C plus 25% of the recommended daily allowance of magnesium and zinc.
  • Get More Minerals - Cranberry and Pomegranate flavour. Minerals are essential to keep us healthy.After exercise or after illness your minerals can run low. Each bottle contains 15% of the recommended daily allowance of manganese, calcium and potassium.
As well as the 500ml bottles More Drinks also product "A Little More" bottles that have a handy drinking spout lid. These drinks are perfect for the little ones to increase their vitamin intake and are ideal for packed lunches or when out and about.


We loved all of the flavours! My favourite flavour was the mango and passion fruit, however I did enjoy all of them. The drinks were so refreshing and perfect for a hot day. The children couldn't wait to try A Little More drinks. They drank them all and wanted more!

If you are looking for a flavoured water with added goodness I would definitely recommend Get More from More Drinks!

Disclosure: I was sent the Get More drinks for the purpose of this review. No payment was received. All views and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of them! They sound good though. I'll have to keep an eye out for them ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x