Saturday 27 June 2015

22nd June - 27th June 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

Since last weekend I have been exhausted and it has certainly carried on through the week.

This week has seen Joseph go on his first residential school trip, the hubby and I go to York, and the twins being their usual manic selves!

I am changing my week in pictures slightly this week. From now on I will be sharing from Sunday to Saturday. However this week it is Monday to Saturday as I have already shared last Sunday's picture.

Here is our week in pictures...

Monday 22nd June 2015


On Monday all of the pictures that I took were of food. This is my crust less quiche that I will be sharing this week.

Tuesday 23rd June 2015


On Tuesday the twins decided to change lunch into a tea party. They even set out Woody and Gromit with their party lunches.

Wednesday 24th June 2015


On Wednesday morning we waved goodbye to Joseph as he went on his first residential school trip. As he was away the hubby and I had a night away in York while my mum looked after the twins for us. It is not very often we get away just the two of us so it was lovely. When we arrived at lunch time we headed straight for The Trembling Madness for a drink and food. In this picture the hubby was waiting for me to finish my drink so he could get another one! On Wednesday night we went out for a tech free meal. We left both mobile phones in the room and went out for a lovely meal. Afterwards we went for a walk along the river. The perfect end to the day!

Thursday 25th June 2015


On Thursday morning before leaving York we went for another walk around and ended up near the shambles. We love everything about York but especially how the old world meets the modern world. We are already planning our next trip to York but next time we plan to take the children.

Friday 26th June 2015


On Friday my big boy came home! I have missed him more than I thought I would. We were all so pleased to have him back home. After collecting him from school we all went out for dinner at Pizza Hut as a treat.

Saturday 27th June 2015


Saturday was a glorious day so the morning was spent gardening. I cut the grass while the hubby did other jobs. We also harvested our first strawberries of the year!

As always I am sharing with...


TWTWC
Running in Lavender

8 comments:

  1. Fab photos! It looks like you had a lovely time in York!
    Ahh! What a great haul of strawberries x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope your son had a good time away with school. i love York, i lived there between the ages of 5 and 11 and actually remember crying when we left there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, that quiche looks good! I'm very jealous that you got a night away, can't remember the last time we managed that! Huge strawberries :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. scary how quick they grow up and go away on school trips, hope he had a good time. Fifi is away on a guide camp this week.
    Love the tea party.
    Nice to get away for some adult time, well done to your mum for having them for you. I have never been to York.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you were able to have a night out for yourselves. Hope your big boy enjoyed his residential. We aslo have been picking strawberries in the garden, and even first tomatoes of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah well done on the strawberries, the twins look so proud in that picture! Your Wednesday night out sounds lovely, we need to have tech free meals too. Thanks for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very jealous of your couples time away, it sounds bliss! Love the last photo of the twins, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love crustless quiches - great for slimming world followers.
    awww bless Joseph on his first residential trip, when it is the turn of my two i know i will be so worried! but how wonderful that you had a night away with your hubby xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x