Sunday 21 June 2015

15th June - 21st June 2015 - One Picture Everyday For One Year

What a manic week! It has been so busy and has flown by!

This week has been an exciting week too. The week started off with my birthday. After my birthday the countdown to BritMums Live began. With all of the excitement there has also been a huge disappointment! The hubby and I were due to see the mighty Foo Fighters in Edinburgh next week. However after a fall, Dave Grohl broke his leg and cancelled the remaining tour dates! I was gutted to say the least. We then had the stress of trying to get some money back for the hotel room that we booked as non amendable/refundable! Thankfully the hotel was helpful and we were able to transfer the money paid onto my mother in laws stay later in the year!

Anyway this weekend will be busy with lots of pictures so I am posting this a day earlier than usual.

Here is our week in pictures...


Monday 15th June 2015


Monday was my birthday. It was a pretty normal day to be honest but I was spoilt with some lovely perfume from the hubby and chocolates from the kiddies. We spent the afternoon decorating ginger bread men and having cake that my mum baked!

Tuesday 16th June 2015


Tuesday was a glorious day! After nursery we had a visit to the park which the twins loved!

Wednesday 17th June 2015


On Wednesday I went shopping for the final bits that Joseph needs for his residential trip next week. I also picked up a few essentials for my trip to London! To save a bit of money I am taking my own drinks!

Thursday 18th June 2015


Thursday was non stop! I spent the day ironing, washing clothes, shopping and making sure that everything was ready for my weekend away! The only pictures that were taken were foodie pictures! This is my healthy version of a bacon butty for my Bacon Butty post!

 Friday 19th June 2015


Friday was all about BritMums Live. This year is the first time that I have attended and I had such a mixture of excitement and nerves. However as soon as I arrived in London I confidently travelled to my destination! I did feel quite proud of myself. When I got to the right area I quickly found where some bloggers were meeting before the event where I found two lovely ladies, Jaime from The Oliver's Madhouse and Sara from Mum Turned Mom who immediately put me at ease and relaxed me! The first day was so over whelming and I cannot wait to tell you all about it in a separate post!

Saturday 20th June 2015


Saturday was an early start. We returned to The Brewery for day 2 of BritMums Live at 8.30. After a spot of breakfast it was straight into sessions. I was so pleased to be able to get to all of the sessions that I wanted to and feel that I have come away with so much information to help me progress. I left BritMums Live with a beautiful bouquet of flowers courtesy of Lindeman's Wines and Velvet Daisy. Once BritMums had finished I snuck out and returned to the hotel. I decided to go for a quick walk for some fresh air and some food which ended up in a good walk admiring the London architecture. I saw the gherkin building, the Royal Exchange and St Paul's Cathedral. Staying for the additional night was the best idea. After such a packed day I was absolutely shattered and enjoyed an early night!

Sunday 21st June 2015


This weeks Silent Sunday. I am writing this weeks Project365 earlier than usual as I will be travelling home on from London and then spending the day celebrating Fathers Day and being with my family after a couple of nights away!

Hope you have a great week!

As always sharing with...

TWTWC
Running in Lavender

7 comments:

  1. busy week, happy belated birthday, glad you got the money sorted from the hotel and hope you enjoyed Britmums

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to meet you and I'm very touched by the mention. Look forward to hearing more of your thoughts on the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a really lovely week despite the disappointment in missing out on the concert. Glad you were able to get the hotel re-booked for your Mum, that's good customer service! X #TWTWC

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to read about your cancelled concert, very disappointing.
    Love the gingerbread man decorating, good fun.
    Glad you enjoyed Britmums and got to meet some lovely people

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! Lovely gingerbread man! I keep seeing these enormous "chickens", who are they and why they represent BritMUms?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great week in pictures!! Hope you had a great birthday. Thanks so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment. It was so lovely to meet you over the weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I do love to hear what you think and try to reply to as many as I can x